The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will They Make The Excalibur Umbra Thread? Its Been Two Weeks.

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

You need to stop making threads about Umbra Excalibur. Yes, everyone awaits the thread, but Rebecca is currently on vacation post Gamescom. Regardless of this, it would still take long due to the answers' requirements. They need to be in all languages, agreed upon, and 100% reliable from both DE and ChangYou.

Most everyone wants the answers, but we have waited 2 weeks, we can wait longer.

What do you mean "thread" ?

Edit: Rebecca already made a thread about it...not sure what you mean

Read the last reply from Rebecca in that thread, you are not up to date with the information we have.

Edited by LazerSkink

You need to stop making threads about Umbra Excalibur. Yes, everyone awaits the thread, but Rebecca is currently on vacation post Gamescom. Regardless of this, it would still take long due to the answers' requirements. They need to be in all languages, agreed upon, and 100% reliable from both DE and ChangYou.

Most everyone wants the answers, but we have waited 2 weeks, we can wait longer.

Read the last reply from Rebecca in that thread, you are not up to date with the information we have.

Ohhh sorry :/ thanks for telling me

Yeah I don't really know any info about it I just wanted to know if there was a thread. Guess not.

BTW I HAVE NO PATIENCE.

No, we have not received the updated answers.

well, THE WAIT CONTINUES!