Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

So I want to see how many of you are into Karate Bugmen as much as I do. I've only meet a few people who understood the reference in my name, sooo yeah.

Anyway, discuss KR here or whatever. Have you colored your Equinox to look like W? Have you colored your Warframe to obscurely reference your favorite Rider? Share below.

My Agito inspired Goatframe. The Harkonar set came out and I just had to do a Kamen Rider. Saw Oberon's alt helms and decided on Agito.

pODr7xW.jpg

p8Gw1Zw.jpg

Ground Form

LJVjNNh.jpg

Flame Form

0dISTg6.jpg

Storm Form

D75MBR7.jpg

Aw damn, that looks pretty rad. I might actually make a normal Orthos since the Primed one looks pretty bad.

Anyway, on-topic, here's a half-assed version of CycloneJoker Equinox. I'd use a better green and non-default black, but I don't have any good color pallettes or any armor because I'm poor as hell.

CAvxmr5.jpg

Edited by Proto-Drive

-snip-

Wow, that looks great on Equinox. All the cloth on Equinox serves as a good analog to CycloneJoker's scarf too IMO.

The white can work as the silver 'gap' down the middle of CycloneJoker Extreme as well, now that I think about it. A sword and shield can complete the full CJX set, though I don't believe the existing ones will be suitable for this purpose...

Wow, that looks great on Equinox. All the cloth on Equinox serves as a good analog to CycloneJoker's scarf too IMO.

The white can work as the silver 'gap' down the middle of CycloneJoker Extreme as well, now that I think about it. A sword and shield can complete the full CJX set, though I don't believe the existing ones will be suitable for this purpose...

Yeah, I was aiming for the "gap" too with the white. I could probably equip him with an Imperator syandana or some sort to imitate the scarf.

Anyway, new Drive episode is out.

So I want to see how many of you are into Karate Bugmen as much as I do. I've only meet a few people who understood the reference in my name, sooo yeah.

Anyway, discuss KR here or whatever. Have you colored your Equinox to look like W? Have you colored your Warframe to obscurely reference your favorite Rider? Share below.

Totally, even themed my excal around Kabuto xP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did I not see this sooner.

Also themed a few of my weapons to a theme, Basha Magnum: Magnus, Garurru Sabre: Skana Prime. Sadly no hammer looks good enough to use ╯﹏╰

I'm kinda excited for KR Ghost but he seems a bit like Decade.

Jat Kittag is a nice candidate for Dogga Hammer.

True guess slot C shall be Dogga hammer. Now to find a frame to be Kiva or Emperor Kiva. (Slot A is my day of the dead skin and Slot B is Amy Hammer for my Amy the hedgehog Valkyr)

Excalibur Umbra has a bit of a similar outline appearance to Emperor Kiva, could wait for that to come out first :P