Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

At last completed Fourze. Really feel bad on doubting this series so much in the past xD still question the designs of the suits tho

Wizard is also pretty enjoyable so far! 

Also completed Movie War Ultimatum. These movie wars just keep getting better each time! When I saw that underwear drying on a branch being handed to Koyomi, I was left speechless. That plus the amount of mind-blogging twists that showed up in the movie. Ohsugi-sensei pretty much describes my reaction throughout the movie

200.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 10:12 AM, Proto-Drive said:

Cronus is sexy.

Also Heisei Generations was a great movie, god damn. Way better than last year's. 

Bracing for Hyper Muteki and Taddle Legacy.

Also, is Kamen Rider counted as an anime??? I was at the arcade playing Taiko no Tatsujin (a Japanese drum rhythm arcade) and under the anime category EXCITE was part of it (got a full combo just cuz it was KR teehee!)

On 6/4/2017 at 4:42 AM, LokiTheCondom said:

Bracing for Hyper Muteki and Taddle Legacy.

Also, is Kamen Rider counted as an anime??? I was at the arcade playing Taiko no Tatsujin (a Japanese drum rhythm arcade) and under the anime category EXCITE was part of it (got a full combo just cuz it was KR teehee!)

It's probably just listed under anime because it's the closest thing that fits lol. 

Also yeah I'm really hyped for True Ending. Too bad we won't see it until 6 months after it comes out. 

Edited by Proto-Drive

7 hours ago, Proto-Drive said:

It's probably just listed under anime because it's the closest thing that fits lol. 

Also yeah I'm really hyped for True Ending. Too bad we won't see it until 6 months after it comes out. 

Unless someone flies to Japan, knows Japanese, record it and then translate it. Buut then that'll be illegal.