Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

So is it Canon that Kouta is the strongest rider since he's a god or is he still on par with the other riders?

He's probably up there with Kuuga, Agito, and Decade, but Megahex still beat him kinda easily anyway. That movie was bull. (Kouta's and Shinnosuke's interactions are great though)

Didnt Agito kill a god in the season finale?

But that god survived the attack and was shown talking to the real Shouichi after that.

Everyone seems to forget that God was using all his power to make all the planets align themselves or something. I don't really remember, but He was in a weakened state.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Meanwhile I just completed Den O.

Goddamn the ending almost had me in tears. Now I only got Ryuki, Blade, Hibiki and Decade left before the Heisei series will be done for me :D

And I think some of the frames here would make good Imagin cosplays. Momotaros=Anubis Inaros, Urataros=Triton Hydroid, Kintaros=Palatine Rhino, Ryutaros=Oryx Oberon, Deneb=Atlas. Not sure which frame looks like Sieg...

Just now, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Meanwhile I just completed Den O.

Goddamn the ending almost had me in tears. Now I only got Ryuki, Blade, Hibiki and Decade left before the Heisei series will be done for me :D

And I think some of the frames here would make good Imagin cosplays. Momotaros=Anubis Inaros, Urataros=Triton Hydroid, Kintaros=Palatine Rhino, Ryutaros=Oryx Oberon, Deneb=Atlas. Not sure which frame looks like Sieg...

Den-O was my first Rider actually. It's super great.

Also maybe Zephyr cuz they're both bird-themed lol?