Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

• 2 weeks later...

QUICK, EXCALIBLADE! WITH THE UNDEAD DEFEATED IT'S YOUR CHANCE TO SEAL IT NOW!

suTQ0yh.jpg

EXCALIBLADE TOSSES A BLANK!

WAui7Ok.jpg

u7PclcM.jpg

THE UNDEAD WAS SUCCESSFULLY SEALED!

Oesi4TN.jpg

A CATEGORY FOUR OF SPADE!

2GYknIV.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS
Changed the Tackle Boar picture into Rhino Charge instead of the Grineer Butcher cuz it's more fitting.

Eh I'm planning to complete the Heisei series then move on to Decade then start the Neo-Heisei :B Only got Ryuki, Blade and Hibiki left (planning to skip Ryuki tho)

But gotta say Kuuga will always be my all-time favourite ^w^ It was my childhooooodd. Also like the fact that blood comes out instead of sparks when a swordfight happens. Followed by Blade due to similar atmosphere to Kuuga then Den-O :B

5 hours ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Eh I'm planning to complete the Heisei series then move on to Decade then start the Neo-Heisei :B Only got Ryuki, Blade and Hibiki left (planning to skip Ryuki tho)

But gotta say Kuuga will always be my all-time favourite ^w^ It was my childhooooodd. Also like the fact that blood comes out instead of sparks when a swordfight happens. Followed by Blade due to similar atmosphere to Kuuga then Den-O :B

dun skip it, ryuki is good D:

Fourze eh? o3o I ain't really fond of the design . I mean I know they're going for a space theme but the rocket-shaped head was just unnecessary :/ Could've at least followed a Super-1 path. How is the story though?

And as much as I wanna start Ryuki I don't particularly like any series that has more than 10 flippin Riders (Decade doesn't count cuz he sorta just visits the Rider's world), but I am aware of its story.

Gomenasai I am kinda *@##$y when it comes to this orz but I'll give it a shot though. MIGHT go for Ryuki then Hibiki once imma done with Blade.

12 hours ago, Silent_Eagl3 said:

Kamen Rider Ryuki is quite good, a likeable peacfull protaginst (dont get to say that too much) and a really solid story to boot. It also had an awesome opening song

lets not forget the episode where Shinji, Kitaoka, and Ren visit some persons apartment as separate business representatives

that scene was hilarious

12 hours ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Fourze eh? o3o I ain't really fond of the design . I mean I know they're going for a space theme but the rocket-shaped head was just unnecessary :/ Could've at least followed a Super-1 path. How is the story though?

And as much as I wanna start Ryuki I don't particularly like any series that has more than 10 flippin Riders (Decade doesn't count cuz he sorta just visits the Rider's world), but I am aware of its story.

Gomenasai I am kinda *@##$y when it comes to this orz but I'll give it a shot though. MIGHT go for Ryuki then Hibiki once imma done with Blade.

i admit the rocket ship head was a bit of a weird direction

but Fourze was the first season of Kamen Rider i started watching

i may be a bit biased, but it was a great season, i'd recommend it

Just now, ParaGondrak said:

i admit the rocket ship head was a bit of a weird direction

but Fourze was the first season of Kamen Rider i started watching

i may be a bit biased, but it was a great season, i'd recommend it

oh, and need i mention the soundtrack for Fourze? ;3

17 hours ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Lmao I used to think like that too about Ryuki, but it turned out to be really good.

Fourze is GREAT. The designs might look bad, but the characters, the writing, etc are all superb. I'm even rewatching it currently. It's a fun show.

3 hours ago, ParaGondrak said:

how did y'all like the latest episode of Ghost?

dat Deep Specter though

It was ok. I can't believe they wrote Cubi out of the show.

13 hours ago, Proto-Drive said:

Lmao I used to think like that too about Ryuki, but it turned out to be really good.

Fourze is GREAT. The designs might look bad, but the characters, the writing, etc are all superb. I'm even rewatching it currently. It's a fun show.

It was ok. I can't believe they wrote Cubi out of the show.

yeah, thats a bit dissapointing, who knows, they'll probably appear again sometime later