Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

After I started watching Kamen Rider Kabuto, I feel like making a fan augment that allows Rhino to Cast Off to Change:Chronos :P

Referencing to this thread here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469560-rhino-the-time-frame/

Iron shapnel.

Cast iron skin. *HENSHIN*

“Cast off” press 2 again

*CAST OFF. CHANGED RHINO*

Or alternatively, chroma.

“Cast off”. Press 4.

*CAST OFF. CHANGED HUNTER*

Rhino works better as you can use stomp as clock up.

Shame there isn't a massive beam weapon like what J3 uses. Otherwise that would work as Hyper maximum cyclone.

Iron shapnel.

Cast iron skin. *HENSHIN*

“Cast off” press 2 again

*CAST OFF. CHANGED RHINO*

Or alternatively, chroma.

“Cast off”. Press 4.

*CAST OFF. CHANGED HUNTER*

Rhino works better as you can use stomp as clock up.

Shame there isn't a massive beam weapon like what J3 uses. Otherwise that would work as Hyper maximum cyclone.

Now if only we could edit sounds in game I'd do that with my Chroma.

Holy crap I'm gonna get that Archer Warframe now. I mean I don't like bows that much, but the resemblance to the Ghost Driver is worth it.

On another note, I still can't find a good Warframe to put KR color schemes on. Maybe because none of them have bug eyes and the limited color customization. I really want a more mechanical-themed Warframe haha

Oh yeah, here's hoping that Umbra Excalibur will have a scarf just like the Prime does (thought I doubt it).

Holy crap I'm gonna get that Archer Warframe now. I mean I don't like bows that much, but the resemblance to the Ghost Driver is worth it.

On another note, I still can't find a good Warframe to put KR color schemes on. Maybe because none of them have bug eyes and the limited color customization. I really want a more mechanical-themed Warframe haha

Oh yeah, here's hoping that Umbra Excalibur will have a scarf just like the Prime does (thought I doubt it).

Vanguard Rhino with Kabuto Masked form scheme?

RX robo mode, using vauban with his newest helm?

Not sure if it would work.

• 1 month later...

KAIGAN: THREAD!

So what do guys think about Ghost so far?

Ghost is kinda cool tbh I like how he and Spectre can use the souls of famous or infamous male characters like Musashi, Newton, Robin Hood etc... The story is kind of a building one piece by piece like warframe.

DECADE WAS AWESOME. FIGHT ME.

Honestly, the ones i really like watching in recent memory was wizard. After that, i just couldn't take fruit rider seriously so i gave up.

EHhh $&*^heado was awesome but I don't like how they made Kuuga look so weak, especially in the movie where Rising Ultimate can't even do sh*t against Shadow Moon :(

On a different note, Syncrasis' Arturius Excalibur helmet can turn Excalibro into Punch/KickHopper :B

EHhh $&*^heado was awesome but I don't like how they made Kuuga look so weak, especially in the movie where Rising Ultimate can't even do sh*t against Shadow Moon :(

On a different note, Syncrasis' Arturius Excalibur helmet can turn Excalibro into Punch/KickHopper :B

Yeah, and then W took care of Shadow Moon easily.

The newest Rider is always the strongest Rider, it seems.