Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Projectile Always White?

_Absolom_

^ it wasn`t like that when released 

and I have that too, and there`s something else to it, when u are invisible (tried loki`s, didn`t try ash`s yet), the beam that appears when charging is affected by the frame`s energy color, not the weapon`s

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, that's probably on purpose to give it the classic laser-beam look. Ever seen a lightsaber? White in the center with (insert color here) tinge on the edges? Makes it look more like light. At least, that's what I'd imagine they were going for.

Now, there's the glitch where your frame energy color is the laser pointer before the beam, and the beam itself is the Opticor energy. Applies to all situations and all frames.

There's also that horrid positioning and rotating of the left arm. It bends in so many wrong ways, I'm surprised no one's seriously called this out yet. It's painful just to look at. >.<

Actually, that's probably on purpose to give it the classic laser-beam look. Ever seen a lightsaber? White in the center with (insert color here) tinge on the edges? Makes it look more like light. At least, that's what I'd imagine they were going for.

Now, there's the glitch where your frame energy color is the laser pointer before the beam, and the beam itself is the Opticor energy. Applies to all situations and all frames.

There's also that horrid positioning and rotating of the left arm. It bends in so many wrong ways, I'm surprised no one's seriously called this out yet. It's painful just to look at. >.<

It's not really cool with my black energy color :(

It's not really cool with my black energy color :(

It's pretty strange when you've got a blue pointer and then it fires a bright yellow laser. XP

EDIT; unless you mean having a white center, in which, yeah the black would probably not look good. But then, if you don't like the look, why bother keeping it that color? I'd just change it to something nicer. =P

Edited by KaraOgata

this is incorrect. they would have put it in hotfix notes. and it used to work with the enrgy color

this is incorrect. they would have put it in hotfix notes. and it used to work with the enrgy color

Eh, maybe, just giving a potential reason. I don't think it looks too bad, but I know I seem to have a weird taste in aesthetics.

I don't know if they would put "Changed the beam visuals" so much as "Updated visuals of some weapons" or something. It might very well have been in a hotfix with a change note like that.

Of course, it might be a bug, as suggested, and will (maybe) get fixed in time.

I would, however, like to note that it still changes when you change your energy color, just not the same way. =P