Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the funniest thing you've seen/read/heard/done/had done to you in Warframe?

Kalva

Me? I use Volt, so it's at the end of the mission and everyone's running to the extract of course, nothing else to do. Having extra energy, I decide to use my sprinting ability to get ahead of everyone like any other player may do.. Or so I thought. The second I get out of my sprint, I find myself at the back of the group and confused, thinking I had lagged out before I notice him in my place... The Loki. I laughed my head off. I found it so incredibly hilarious.

It also gave me the thought of some interesting tactics with Loki and Volt, considering I was using a Latron at the time.. Could be useful to have a long-rang Volt run ahead before a short-ranged Loki switches placed with 'em! Volt ends up in safety again, while the Loki has their shield ready to tank. Of course, that's completely off topic for this thread! =P 0 posts, already derailed.

Getting naded by Vay Hek killing everyone in the party at the same time. Hearing all the cursing(Foul language) on our Mumble. Then realising... We have "Well of Life" screaming at eachother to shoot the living crap out of him with pistols all getting up with less then 50hp. Just to get naded again just instantly.

Squad wipe!

Feels since the update that Vay Hek spams more nades then normal.

Edited by BBYiffo