The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eu : Looking For A Clan

(PSN)Apxon

Hello, 

I'm currently looking for a clan in order to play less like "meet stangers / rush mission / find other strangers / rush other mission etc...". I would like to involve myself on a clan and do some mod farming / raid or whatever with people. 

I'm currently M4 (tonight i'll be M5), Valkyr 30 / Ash 30 / Mesa 30, Drakgoon and Galatine setup. 

I also have a mic and my PS4 but I can use TS aswell if needed (I would rather use the PS4 tchat tbh, less wires everywhere). 

Regarding me, i'm nearly 30 y/o with a wife but not yet kids, so I can play after work and the week end. (About the week end, it's really wife related, depending of how much i've done with the dishes and stuff). 

Feel free to ask me what you need to now, 

Regards. 

Hi

I'm zeroxel, clan leader of Silent no Haki Clan. Small clan shadow clan reaching its maximum number of ppl. But if you would like to join us we will gladly welcome to the ranks of our clan.

If you to know more about us do visit our forum page ---> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488902-silent-no-haki-clan-is-recruiting-new-players-or-senior-alike-shadow-clan-14-spots-left/

Do pm me if you have questions to ask. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your reply. 

@MoonDemonAngel, I was looking for a small clan, more like better to have 20 active players used to play together than 500 you don't even know and don't even bound with, but if there is only you, it seems a bit "short". 

@ZeroXel, I'm not really looking for a max number clan, I don't like when there is already 100+ ppl and I don't even know 1 of them, it's kinda hard to make boundaries and stuff, I'm more looking for a "family" clan or something. 

47th Tennos we're a new clan got most research done, huge dojo, custom emblem has been submitted and should arrive soon, we're a small clan but growing, we have members on around the clock since most of us are in different time zones feel free to msg me on psn OPTIK-PROPHET for more info we'd be happy to you

• 2 months later...