The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Two Wanderers Recruiting Now (Beginners Only) (2/10)

Tsuneo_Punchfist

Did the Lotus promise to guide you? Does she have too little time to help? Let the Two Wanderers guide you through all the fun there is to be had in the Origin System.

Current Facilities:
* Trading Post
* Reactor Room
* A very nice cross connector
* Fish
* A tree

Planned Facilities (in the near future):
* Oracle
* Various other labs
* Duelling Room
* More trees

Recruitment Requirements:
* Active at least on weekends (you don't have to be around all day)
* Willing to fight alongside us in glorious battle for the purposes of stealing scrap metal from some failed clone-cyborgs and a bunch of space nerds
* Willing to contribute said ill-gotten gains to future dojo projects (just what you have spare)
* You DO NOT have to use any voice chat (I probably won't)

By beginner, we mean rank 3 or below. Alternatively, here is a test. If you can't define these words, you're good enough for us.
* Prime
* Orokin
* Forma
* Sentinel

Our glorious leaders (being myself and a fellow named Johnwolf235) are actually fairly low-level themselves, so while we're certainly wise and powerful enough to help you (I can throw a mean explosive Hikou), we won't be smashing through the map and stealing your kills like some others would be.
The aim set out by the warlords is that all of us might grow together, so as to strengthen our bonds and other touchy-feely things.

We currently have 4/10 places filled, so if you're interested or at least entertained by my ramblings, leave your in-game name here and expect to be contacted whenever I notice.

Edited by Tsuneo_Punchfist

Hey there,

I am currently looking for a clan for myself and possibly a friend,as playing with just two can make Warframe life rather hard.

He is currently rank 3, I am 5 myself, but with looking for new mods and gear and having two support frames myself as main (trinity and nekros) we are mostly running the lower missions anyways.

While I do not exactly fill the requirements it would be nice if you can give it some thought anyways.

Ingame you can find me as Melaire

Cheers

Hey there,

I am currently looking for a clan for myself and possibly a friend,as playing with just two can make Warframe life rather hard.

He is currently rank 3, I am 5 myself, but with looking for new mods and gear and having two support frames myself as main (trinity and nekros) we are mostly running the lower missions anyways.

While I do not exactly fill the requirements it would be nice if you can give it some thought anyways.

Ingame you can find me as Melaire

Cheers

Well, the Two Wanderers for which the clan was named (myself and Johnwolf235) started off as two friends, but we thought a bit of variety would be interesting. From the sounds of it, you'll add that variety. We'll be glad to offer you and your friend a place, if they want it.

Edit: The game says that you're in a clan. If this isn't an error on the game's part, you'll have to leave the clan you're part of in order to join ours.

Edited by Tsuneo_Punchfist