The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Looking For An Active, Helpful, Reliable And Mature Clan

(PSN)C0ur13r54

First and foremost many apologies for my attitude but this is the way I feel about clans.

I am sick and fking tired of these so called mature and helpful clans who recruit and promise all that I need then get jack fking S#&$ except fking silence, where they spam you with invites all day fking long regardless of my own requirements and clan rules, who also ignore my own pleads for help, yet I have always helped others when not busy. I have been in many different clans right through the mmo and rpg universe on pc, xbox and now on ps4 and have received the same fking treatment except on the pc. I am mastery rank 7, no help from the 3 clans I have been in, have 5 frames, 1- 2 x forma'd level 30, 1- 1x forma'd level 10, level 28, level 30 and latest purchased at 17 as I pleaded for help to acquire this frame and yet again was met with silence, 1 more building now. All progress I have made has been with the help of many others via Matchmaking Public, so my thanks go to all those who have helped me unlock more planets, defeat some bosses, been in tower, survival, defence etc. Everything I now know I had to learn from the internet. As of right  now I do not own any prime gear and i have been playing for about 4 weeks.

I originally purchased a ps4 to continue playing Destiny after XBL cut short my gold account for no reason, started playing destiny, yet again been in some clans that have mainly been inactive or unhelpful, could not set up or join raids as i was too low for them to bother with. When i heard about Warframe and started playing I was hooked and totally dissed Destiny, this is the game for me no matter what I have to do to progress further, I love this this game but get no fun from playing, many of the nodes I try to play solo but get my &#! handed to me on a silver platter which will continue without help and  without the right mods which I am at this moment in time unable to get, The last planet unlocked is Sedna, nodes not started yet.

Now I am a little laid back, I play at my own pace due to the above, I get new frames and weapons then level them up before continuing, I have the attitude that when treat like S#&$ I respond in kind, when no help given or offered I do likewise, but right now I am at a cross roads not knowing which way to go without the much needed help, lately there has not been much activity on the nodes from Public.

IF there is a clan out there who can and will keep promises they state, a clan that is active, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable preferably with a good sized player base, not too big and not too small, who will except me as I am then that would be the clan for me to join. Please send an invite. PSN C0ur13r54

Again many apologies for stating how I feel. And thank you all for taking the time to read this.

We have an active, helpful clan, but....you will not be able to be a passive participant, you will need to assert yourself a bit. How things normally go is PlayerX says "Need xxx, let's farm that", and everyone goes along, at this point you want to say "and after that, can we do <insert your need here> .

This is accepted and normal, if you do not do this, and you find your needs not met, who's fault is it? I have seen this too many times and would like to see you avoid this trap, regardless of where you go.

Our clan has a good mix of newlies and experienced users right now, if you have a mike you should do fine, The Alliance also has plenty of peeps at your level. Good news for you, you are on the cusp of breaking out. Right about now, at your level, is normally when players become pretty good, meaning their mods are good enough to make them pretty powerful. 

Hope you find some people, finding mentors makes a huge difference in this game, there's so much to it. S#&amp;&#036;, we all still talk and discuss builds and stuff all the time, There's some interesting twists one can do and so many different approaches. Great game.

• 2 weeks later...

47th Tennos we're a new clan got most research done, huge dojo, custom emblem has been submitted and should arrive soon, we're a small clan but growing, we have members on around the clock since most of us are in different time zones feel free to msg me on psn OPTIK-PROPHET for more info we'd be happy to you