Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Planet Bosses

-Onyx-Phalian

I have played this game a while and before I say anything else, it's a very fun game and this is no way trying to be a rant so if it sounds like one, I am deeply sorry. But over the year I have played this game, I have noticed a few things, in particular is the fact that Corpus don't exactly have memorable bosses compared to Grineer. This isn't to say they're all bad, Alad V is one of the most memorable characters in Warframe recent events but other than him, who is there? The Sergeant, Ambulas, and Raptor are simply model reuses. At least Raptor has an interesting move set, Ambulas and Sergeant feel like buffed normal units. I personally don't even feel like I am fighting a boss, it feels like I am fighting a normal unit with more HP. Interesting boss mechanics make for interesting and memorable boss fights.

I have an idea with the Raptor which doesn't involve any changing of the current boss fight but would make things more interesting. Make it also an Arcwing boss. Think of it, It's already larger than normal, we need a good boss for Arcwing, we've seen Osprey in space before and they are larger than usual so why not go even bigger? Just say that we failed to destroy it completely and the Corpus salvaged it and sent it after us once again. I mean we ALWAYS seem to win every fight yet we are meant to seem like a small force against the world. Give us a sense that we can actually fail other than dying in a mission, that some things we can not change.

As for the Sergeant, we all know that he would probably be replaced with Nef Anyo as rumor has it that he would have Mag like abilities and a recent theme is bosses having a similar mechanic as the frames they drop. (Tyl Regor having 2 different styles, Uranus Manics teleport like Ash, Sargus Ruck using fire, etc). So for now Sergeant gets a pass on this.

That only leaves Ambulas, and as the last Corpus planet boss in the entire game, it is very underwhelming. This should be either someone VERY high on the Corpus ladder or a Corpus super weapon. Now I know it takes a very LOOOOONNG time to create a new boss, and even longer for a memorable one like the new Tyl Regor, but it would be nice to hear that Ambulas/Pluto boss is next to be looked at, whether it is upgraded or completely changed.

I have played this game a while and before I say anything else, it's a very fun game and this is no way trying to be a rant so if it sounds like one, I am deeply sorry. But over the year I have played this game, I have noticed a few things, in particular is the fact that Corpus don't exactly have memorable bosses compared to Grineer. This isn't to say they're all bad, Alad V is one of the most memorable characters in Warframe recent events but other than him, who is there? The Sergeant, Ambulas, and Raptor are simply model reuses. At least Raptor has an interesting move set, Ambulas and Sergeant feel like buffed normal units. I personally don't even feel like I am fighting a boss, it feels like I am fighting a normal unit with more HP. Interesting boss mechanics make for interesting and memorable boss fights.

I have an idea with the Raptor which doesn't involve any changing of the current boss fight but would make things more interesting. Make it also an Arcwing boss. Think of it, It's already larger than normal, we need a good boss for Arcwing, we've seen Osprey in space before and they are larger than usual so why not go even bigger? Just say that we failed to destroy it completely and the Corpus salvaged it and sent it after us once again. I mean we ALWAYS seem to win every fight yet we are meant to seem like a small force against the world. Give us a sense that we can actually fail other than dying in a mission, that some things we can not change.

As for the Sergeant, we all know that he would probably be replaced with Nef Anyo as rumor has it that he would have Mag like abilities and a recent theme is bosses having a similar mechanic as the frames they drop. (Tyl Regor having 2 different styles, Uranus Manics teleport like Ash, Sargus Ruck using fire, etc). So for now Sergeant gets a pass on this.

That only leaves Ambulas, and as the last Corpus planet boss in the entire game, it is very underwhelming. This should be either someone VERY high on the Corpus ladder or a Corpus super weapon. Now I know it takes a very LOOOOONNG time to create a new boss, and even longer for a memorable one like the new Tyl Regor, but it would be nice to hear that Ambulas/Pluto boss is next to be looked at, whether it is upgraded or completely changed.

"But over the year "u" have played this game" didint u get it that they are reworking all the bosses ?? Nef ayno is gone be reworked femele corpus boss is coming  ...... take ur time tehy gone make all bosses cool but it will take time

"But over the year "u" have played this game" didint u get it that they are reworking all the bosses ?? Nef ayno is gone be reworked femele corpus boss is coming  ...... take ur time tehy gone make all bosses cool but it will take time

I wasn't expecting all to be done, just thought it would be nice to hear on recent progress. Also the female Corpus I thought was a new unit, not a boss.