The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Resource Farming Group

chocolateman327

i'm lookin  for 3 people to absolutely no life warframe for 3/7 days straight and do nothing but farm different mats on survival mission with a resource chance booster. i need(unless there is a better setup) 2 pilfering hydroids with max str+range and minimum duration and  desecrate nekros with max range and eff, i  will be ev trin. we will can schedule a date which everyone is happy with. you will have to put 7 or 20 plat down each so if you decide you don't want to farm anymore i didn't waste to much plat on you. if interested leave a comment or add and pm me in-game:  chocolateman327

first come first serve, idk if you are MR21 or even the lotus

well so pretty much you want them to pay Plat...well you maybe dont realize this but thats like payng for Nothink.. they wont get the boost :

• Only the player with the Resource Booster benefits from the increased drop amount, as the increase is performed upon picking up the resource.
  • http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resource_Booster           i mean like would you Pay the Platinum just to farm something when you can farm it for FREE with a diffrent group ? i wouldnt