The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruiting} Rising Phoenix Open Recruitment

KaosActual

Howdy,

My name is Tdrum911 and I'm currently the warlord of Rising Phoenix and I'm here to tell you that we are recruiting once again. We're in the process of rebuilding and reorganizing in order to better suit the wants and needs of our members and because of this we need you tenno! We need friendly and competitive players to help bolster our ranks and help us reach the power we once had and be a force to reckon with!  We have all research done and always have any new research completed within a timely manner. We are a teamspeak clan allied with a teamspeak Alliance so players who actively use teamspeak is definitely welcomed. We do not mind newer players however we do not coddle our players, instead we help build them up and teach them so that they become adapt tenno themselves and are able to go into any mission with confidence about themselves and their fellow clan mates. if any of this sounds promising or at least somewhat interesting to you the feel free to ask questions either here in the forums or pm me in game my ign is tdrum911 . I hope to see or hear from you all very soon.