The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfair Drops Chances

joshua1013

You are all doing it wrong.  You must first pray to RNGesus with all your heart when you first boot up Warframe.  Then if what you want does not drop you must escalate your devotion to RNGesus.  You must sacrifice small woodland animals in RNGesus name.  The definition of small woodland animal is up the worshipers discretion.  Then after more runs ending in frustration and your animal blood soaked hands are smashing your keyboard you then denounce RNGesus for all its useless mods it has dropped before.  You may even add in a speech like this 

.  Doing it in Latin is up to you.  Then when you have no expectation what so ever of anything good or bad coming out of a mission, thats when RNGesus will reassert itself. 

he's still new guys, maybe he doesn't have super duper strong loadout to take down kril fast.

just sayin.. :)

With all the easy available OP prime stuff from trade, pardon me if I am cynical about anyone lacking a strong kit.

Even a boltor/soma/latron prime with non max mods will out dps nearly all non-prime / non-wraith weapons with maxed mods.

Otherwise he could just use a loki.

Put a decoy and go invisible and pop his tubes all day.

I did that before the existence of Corrupted mods so I seriously find it hard to believe Lech is a challenge.... 

Edited by fatpig84

uncommon mods feels like rare and some rare feels like uncommon drops. Been farming for more than 5 hours for one uncommon mod and got no luck, so i stopped ended up getting some low rare mods that aint gonna help me in anyway. Tried farming for frost systems 7 hours later still no systems got 12 helmets and 7 chassis. Some drops are really hard to come by ,even though its on the uncommon category. I have to rely on trading system, I know you want to make the game worthwhile with all the grinding but do you have to make it all hard for the noobs like me? All the newcomers I invited are leaving cause of this. We get the rares takes time but we want the frames to drop a little more common like systems cause its already a pain to wait like 4 days for it to be built. this is just my opinion cause I'm a noob and I see this as unfair cause we need the high ranking tennos help, which they always complain about atleast at Asian servers.

Couple of things~

1. Honestly that isn't even grind...least not by WF standards. Try for farming for things for days on end then come back and talk about grind.  I will agree mod colors for many don't match BUTTT in a lot of games I have played this is also the case where sometimes classification of rarity means diddly. 

2. This game required patience and a love for what it is. If you want an honest opinion of what you might be doing wrong is that your trying to get stuff instead of just playing. Granted I can't say this for sure since I have no idea what your level is but considering your just now saying something about boss drops and mods i'll go with fairly new.

3. This game will not shy away from the grind in any shape way or form unless your coming out of pocket. From creating to farming you will be waiting so if you don't think you can deal with that then as someone else mentioned this might not be the game for you. I can say it grows on you, but depending on how you look at it, that could be a good or bad thing. Actually both tbh~

4. Being high lvl or low lvl new or old does not change the grind. It may help it go a bit faster but with RNG that could mean diddly. Everyone feels the RNG no matter the lvl or time invested. If anything higher mastery opens you up to even more grind because you have the ability to amass so much stuff. 

5. You DONT need help in most cases. I struggled at the start (but won't lie and say I didn't get some help) but with the help of wiki your life can change dramatically. Pace what you do and play instead of trying to get everything and hitting OP numbers. 

Then again I could be completely mistaking you for most newer players I see that call for taxi's every three seconds, don't want to look at the wiki, don't want to sit still and listen and just rush out to which you have to save them constantly......so this could stick or not even apply no idea~

The amount of grind threads as of now is astonishing.

Just play the game. You will get your mods eventually.

I have 15 Serrations, and I didn't get them from farming. i got them from just playing.

Best way to avoid grind: Just play. It's that simple.

I ran five t1 survivals for 40 minutes each yesterday. For what? For scindo prime handles? For bo prime ornaments? No! I ran that 2 hour survival for fun! To test my limits! To see how much I can stand! And guess what? I'm not even MR10 yet! I do care about advancing and getting good stuff, no doubt, but I don't care about them to the point at which I grind mindlessly for them. Yes, I do power level on Draco. Yes, I do credit farming on Sechura. Yes, I do Equinox farming day in day out. But I don't care about the stuff I get. I enjoy playing.

So just play the game. Enjoy yourself. The stuff will eventually come.

Cross posting from another thread:

I am more annoyed by the lower O-Cell drop rates from Ruk.  It shouldn't take 4 runs to get one O-Cell when items require 15 to build.

We all knew this was coming when we heard that DE was being sold to Perfect World though.

Really?  Knock it off.  Don't drag that drama into this, especially when it's wrong. You're spreading misinformation.

The amount of grind threads as of now is astonishing.

Just play the game. You will get your mods eventually.

I have 15 Serrations, and I didn't get them from farming. i got them from just playing.

Best way to avoid grind: Just play. It's that simple.

Seems like no one around here is capable of adding to existing threads.  Every topic has like 12 or more threads on the SAME THING.  I have been around the internet a LONG time and I have never seen a forum so cluttered with duplicate threads.  LOL

And you only have 15 Serrations?  I think I have over 20, and more than 70 Pressure Points, and that doesn't count the ones I have burned in fusions  LMAO

I agree though, just play, have fun and don't expect those awesome drops, just be surprised by them.  Go into a T3 Survival with a goal of how long you can last, not what shiny goodies you might get.

We ran 5 T3 Sabotage for this damn Scindo Blade and all we got was some S#&$ keys and @(*()$ mods. ZERO parts. NONE.

Tell me about RNGesus again.

RNG man

it affects all of us

just tell it to my Dual Decurion Barrels

been looking for them all summer, not even a single one....