The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Clan

(XBOX)urockalex

Hey guys. I'm looking for a Clan that is active and has a well developed dojo. I would really enjoy getting on and doing mission with my clan mates and help them out as well. 

I'm mastery rank 5, I have 3 warframes, Rhino, Nyx, and Volt. I'm missing one part for Rhino Prime, which I will get like tomorrow, and my Loki is building right now. For weapons, I have almost all pretty S#&$ty weapons besides the Dread, which I just got like a week ago. For secondary I only have and use the Gammacore, but I'm building the Amstrung right now. For melee I have the Galatine, Orthos Prime, Dex Dakras, and the normal Orthos. I had a Kubrow but he starved when I went on vacation :( and I'm trying to save up for a sentinel (100k is a lot lol). Also, I can get on almost every day, except for when school starts which I might not be able to get on everyday (I'm 16 btw). Thats all. Thanks.

P.S. I have a youtube channel, its called: UROCK ALEX and I might start making videos about waframe, which might include you, my future clanmates, in the videos. I have almost 400 subs :( but growing :) If you guys have a youtube channel, we could record together. Anyways thanks and peace out!

http://www.caduceusfawkeselite.com

Check us out. This is the official website of the #1 PvP Clan, in the #1 alliance. Caduceus Fawkes Elite has two of the top 10 highest kill counts on Xbox. We fully outfit and train our clan mates. Our founder will actually drop into your parties, train you, promote you, and when he gets back to you the second time, you will be fully outfitted personally in regards to your playing style. With a fully functional website, YouTube tutorials, and a 24-7 chat separate and included in the website (two chatrooms) that allow you to contact our leaders at any time of the day. One of the Founders of Art of War, Octawism, is redesigning our already kickin' dojo. Fully researched with over 1.5k plat in our clan vault alone, we are able to maintain a 0% trade tax. Only trick.....you gotta reach the tower

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ