Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime: What Are We Going To Do With It? (Appearance)

Artekkor

The title says it all.

We know that Braton Prime is going to get a new look sooner or later.

But my question is: will it just get PBR treatment or is it going to get a completely new look, like Ogris did?

Personally i'm voting for visual rework with both hands. No PBR can save that crap that looks like was made out of Orokin scrap. It will help, but not save.

Also: the only reload animation in game that is wrong: you reload nothing. NOTHING. THERE IS NO MAG IN THIS THING. NOT EVEN A CLIP. YET CHARACTER IS TRYING TO PUT SOMETHING INVISIBLE IN THIS THING'S &#!.

Please DE, tell me you are going to throw old Braton Prime into a trash can and give us a new one that will look 200-300% better.

PLZ. I BEG U.

Braton Prime looks fine, new animations+PBR would do the trick.

On the other hand, there's stuff like Hek, with piss-poor model and texture quality but with its own animations...

Yeah, basically the only true reason why i don't want to use Hek... Looks like.... HEUGH

Braton Prime is the best-looking primary as far as I'm concerned. NO, I do not wish anything but a PBR update to be applied. Dislike the visuals? Use a bloody skin.

It's not a 'clip' but a 'magazine', by the way. And yes, the reload animation is bound to be revamped eventually.

Edited by Gale47

Braton Prime is the best-looking primary as far as I'm concerned. NO, I do not wish anything but a PBR update to be applied. Dislike the visuals? Use a bloody skin.

It's not a 'clip' but a 'magazine', by the way. And yes, the reload animation is bound to be revamped eventually.

Im with you there, well somewhat the way there, I wouldn't call it the best. It's a lovely design.

As to OP the whole "I don't like X-Y thing so change it" thing doesn't really work out super well due to the lack of a solution to a problem the may or may not exist in the first place. So all I have to say to that is what would you like to see in a re-design of the Braton Prime? Take that and make a thread about it, not one where you just call it ugly. But I will say that I agree with you on the reloading animations needing a touch up for the Braton Prime (Even though there's others that need some too).  

Edited by (PS4)Xz-CryZel_Ex-13

I kind of look the Braton Prime, but sure enough, now I'm really happy with the Shock Camo skin.

We know that Braton Prime is going to get a new look sooner or later..

We know that the Braton Prime is going to get PBR like any other weapon.

is it going to get a completely new look, like Ogris did?

Ogris model was a placeholder, Braton Prime isn't. Ogris is a very old weapon that only recently received its own model.

Personally i'm voting for visual rework

... Are we voting? Can we just call for votes to force the artists at DE to do what we want?

I didn't know we could. Listen here: I vote (with both hands) for the Sentient to be released now. Who's with me!

Braton Prime could use clips, magazines, batteries, nano foundries, Santa's elves and DE promises as ammo for all we know.

The one thing we know is that the player inserts something in the middle of the gun and then charges it, Braton could have internal magazine or use damn batteries or damn substrates to build ammunition inside the gun (like how I expect Grakata to work).

Edited by Mofixil