Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Pls Reply!-[Warframe Concept] Hexa The Hornet Queen[Hornet/bee Themed] [Hd Art, New Helmets, Syandana Based Abilities!]

vakitaki

English is definitely not your first language and, unfortunately, it shows. 

I think the syandanas changing her abilities is unnecessary. Besides, I think the devs might be a bit pooped out on odd mechanisms and multiple power sets after Equinox. 

1.Sry mate for my english knowledge, I'm hungarian. If you can write the mistakes here! 

2. I think this warframe is not Equinox because Equinox have 8 abilities per mission but Hexa have only 4 abilities. She can't switch her syandana on a mission

You Sir, Have earned a thumbs up from me. I feel the syandana concept is a really great mechanic. It gives your frame more utility well making it simultaneously more interesting. Plus it gives weight to something that was previously purely aesthetic (There's arcanes but this feels heavier). Hexa reminds me of the hive master from DnD. Which in my opinion is a good thing. That class, similar to yours, comes off as a very niche thing, making it really unique and appealing. I also really love the look of the "Mother Of Swarm" syandana.

On a side note. An ability where the nano machines act as a form of "Living Armor" would be awesome. Its already been stated but like Hexa itself I also support that idea. Maybe convert sting strike over to a form of armor as it would fit more with being the alternate choice to bastion.

Either way absolutely stellar idea and keep up the good work.

Thanks! 

On a side note. An ability where the nano machines act as a form of "Living Armor" would be awesome. Its already been stated but like Hexa itself I also support that idea. Maybe convert sting strike over to a form of armor as it would fit more with being the alternate choice to bastion.

Either way absolutely stellar idea and keep up the good work.

I think you sould read again Hexa's queen mode's passive ability! That will help you! :D ;) 

1.Sry mate for my english knowledge, I'm hungarian. If you can write the mistakes here! 

2. I think this warframe is not Equinox because Equinox have 8 abilities per mission but Hexa have only 4 abilities. She can't switch her syandana on a mission

I didn't say it was Equinox. I'm saying it be pretty close to the same amount of work. Yes, you can't change your syandana in mission, but they still have to craft eight abilities, two different passives, and the mechanism to have the change of syadanas switch her abilities. it's pretty close to the amount of work that went into Equinox, except a larger percentage is on the programmers.

Something else to consider: Hexa would unable to the multitude of syadanas that already exist in the game without messing up the whole gimmick of this idea. There is another slot already used for frame exclusive cosmetics, the Auxiliary slot. 

I'm going to be totally honest though, the whole gimmick seems like a tacked on after thought that came about because you couldn't decide what role for your warframe concept to take. 

I don't know how feasible this is, but it is very unique. Good job on your artwork and outlining an insect themed WarFrame.

Personally, it doesn't appeal to me because it's very, very, niche. (Not control over insects in general, but specifically bees is very niche, or very specific.) 

Also, don't worry about English not being your first language. Many English speakers (as a first language) can't read, write, or speak another language at all. (And no, this is not a jab at English speakers who only speak English. I'm included in that group. No offense meant.)

Keep doing you, but watch out for errors where you can.

Here are some revisions to the major sections of writing in your first post. Feel free to use or change them. (I didn't alter your ideas, just tried to clarify where it was confusing.)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hexa has two special syandanas. Only she can wear them. Her syandanas descirbe her abilities. When we craft her we need helmet, systems, chassics, and the "Mother of Swarm" syandana blueprint. This syandana transforms Hexa's abilites into Queen mode. We can get all blueprints (helmet, systems, chassics, syandanas) from Eximus units. 

Hexa's second syndana, "Sting", activates Hexa's Huntress mode and abilities. We can select these syandanas from the arsenal. Hexa's starter syandana is "Mother of Swarm". We can change it to the "Sting" syandana after collecting it as a drop from Eximus units.

____________________________________________________________________________________

0. Passive (Hornet swarm):

If the squad members are in a swarm of hornets, the hornets cover squad members' bodies. The squad members take less damage and are immune to elemental damage.

1. Hive (25 energy):

Hexa throws a small hive. The swarm in the hive will attack and slow down enemies in the hive's area. The hive has 50 HP. It decreases when an enemy enters the area. HP is equal to the hive's swarm. The Hive deals Corrosive damage.

2. Bastion (50 energy):

She creates a huge wall from her hornets. Enemies can't pass through or shoot through it, but squad members can shoot and pass through it. It has 25 hp. It sounds low but the wall's hp regenerates.

3. Collector (75 energy):

The squad members get a swarm from Hexa. The swarms' hornets deal damage to nearby enemies and they collect the enemies' HP and shield, transfering them back to squad members.

4.Empire (100 energy):

Hexa's hornets swarm and overflow a huge area. They deal Corrosive and Toxin damage. The Empire has 100 HP. It decreases like the Hive's HP.

Abilities:

0. Passive (Hunting season):

Squad members gain a speed and damage output buff:

1.Wings (25 energy):

Hexa's wings grow from her back, and gains the ability to fly. The wings have 100 HP. Their HP decreases by distance traveled.

2 Sting strike (50 energy):

Hexa truns and attacks with her stinger. The stinger deals Toxin and Puncture damage. The stinger can hit more than one enemy.

3.Swarm wave (75 energy):

The hornets attacks enemies in Hexa's range. The swarm deals Corrosive damage.

4.Flying death (100 energy):

Hexa flies to the nearest enemy, stings the target, zips to a new target and attacks again. She hits up to a maximum of five enemies in this attack. Her attack grows stronger with each enemy stung. 

This ability deals Toxin and Puncture damage. Enemies killed drop health orbs.

Weapons:

I made some weapons for Hexa. They don't have statistics but they have special abilities/attributes.

1. Kapitar:

Kapitar is an infested shotgun. This a half hive, half gun weapon that shoots swarms of hornets. The swarms deals Corrosive damage and if the hornets miss the target, they return back into the gun!

1. Sfeat:

Sfeat is a kunai. Its really fast but it deals less damage.

3.Sprec:

Sprec is a dagger on a chain. It has a charged attack when the user of the sprec throw it away. The charged attack deals Toxin damage and pulls enemies toward the user.
Edited by Rhekemi

I don't know how feasible this is, but it is very unique. Good job on your artwork and outlining an insect themed WarFrame.

Personally, it doesn't appeal to me because it's very, very, niche. (Not control over insects in general, but specifically bees is very niche, or very specific.)

Also, don't worry about English not being your first language. Many English speakers (as a first language) can't read, write, or speak another language at all. (And no, this is not a jab at English speakers who only speak English. I'm included in that group. No offense meant.)

Keep doing you, but watch out for errors where you can.

Here are some revisions to the major sections of writing in your first post. Feel free to use or change them. (I didn't alter your ideas, just tried to clarify where it was confusing.)

Hexa has two special syandanas. Only she can wear them. Her syandanas descirbe her abilities. When we craft her we need helmet, systems, chassics, and the "Mother of Swarm" syandana blueprint. This syandana transforms Hexa's abilites into Queen mode. We can get all blueprints (helmet, systems, chassics, syandanas) from Eximus units.

Hexa's second syndana, "Sting", activates Hexa's Huntress mode and abilities. We can select these syandanas from the arsenal. Hexa's starter syandana is "Mother of Swarm". We can change it to the "Sting" syandana after collecting it as a drop from Eximus units.

0. Passive (Hornet swarm):

If the squad members are in a swarm of hornets, the hornets cover squad members' bodies. The squad members take less damage and are immune to elemental damage.

1. Hive (25 energy):

Hexa throws a small hive. The swarm in the hive will attack and slow down enemies in the hive's area. The hive has 50 HP. It decreases when an enemy enters the area. HP is equal to the hive's swarm. The Hive deals Corrosive damage.

2. Bastion (50 energy):

She creates a huge wall from her hornets. Enemies can't pass through or shoot through it, but squad members can shoot and pass through it. It has 25 hp. It sounds low but the wall's hp regenerates.

3. Collector (75 energy):

The squad members get a swarm from Hexa. The swarms' hornets deal damage to nearby enemies and they collect the enemies' HP and shield, transfering them back to squad members.

4.Empire (100 energy):

Hexa's hornets swarm and overflow a huge area. They deal Corrosive and Toxin damage. The Empire has 100 HP. It decreases like the Hive's HP.

Abilities:

0. Passive (Hunting season):

Squad members gain a speed and damage output buff:

1.Wings (25 energy):

Hexa's wings grow from her back, and gains the ability to fly. The wings have 100 HP. Their HP decreases by distance traveled.

2 Sting strike (50 energy):

Hexa truns and attacks with her stinger. The stinger deals Toxin and Puncture damage. The stinger can hit more than one enemy.

3.Swarm wave (75 energy):

The hornets attacks enemies in Hexa's range. The swarm deals Corrosive damage.

4.Flying death (100 energy):

Hexa flies to the nearest enemy, stings the target, zips to a new target and attacks again. She hits up to a maximum of five enemies in this attack. Her attack grows stronger with each enemy stung.

This ability deals Toxin and Puncture damage. Enemies killed drop health orbs.

Weapons:

I made some weapons for Hexa. They don't have statistics but they have special abilities/attributes.

1. Kapitar:

Kapitar is an infested shotgun. This a half hive, half gun weapon that shoots swarms of hornets. The swarms deals Corrosive damage and if the hornets miss the target, they return back into the gun!

1. Sfeat:

Sfeat is a kunai. Its really fast but it deals less damage.

3.Sprec:

Sprec is a dagger on a chain. It has a charged attack when the user of the sprec throw it away. The charged attack deals Toxin damage and pulls enemies toward the user.

Thanks! :D I like tolerant people like you ;) Edited by vakitaki