Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Pls Reply!-[Warframe Concept] Hexa The Hornet Queen[Hornet/bee Themed] [Hd Art, New Helmets, Syandana Based Abilities!]

vakitaki

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice concept, but we need more things like, Bastion's HP increased by armor (mods) and or the queen's hp mods.
 I don't like the passive abilities, i think you should rethink those. Like huntress has 0.3 HP/sec regen that could be stacked with rejuvenation aura and queen has a chance to instant revive an ally, or she can revive allies in a distance but not instantly (yup simultaneously more, in 5m that scales with power range or 10m not changeing with power range, with her flying nanobots it makes sense too). 
 And it would bee (:P) nice if she had some CC honeycomb ability maybe she could command her nano-bee-bots to make an aera into honeycomb (Range+duration) and it could slow and confuse enemies (It could replace bastion we have the walls of Atlas. Just ideas but feel free to use them. :) 

On 2016. 04. 26. at 9:40 AM, Shikkoku89 said:

Nice concept, but we need more things like, Bastion's HP increased by armor (mods) and or the queen's hp mods.
 I don't like the passive abilities, i think you should rethink those. Like huntress has 0.3 HP/sec regen that could be stacked with rejuvenation aura and queen has a chance to instant revive an ally, or she can revive allies in a distance but not instantly (yup simultaneously more, in 5m that scales with power range or 10m not changeing with power range, with her flying nanobots it makes sense too). 
 And it would bee (:P) nice if she had some CC honeycomb ability maybe she could command her nano-bee-bots to make an aera into honeycomb (Range+duration) and it could slow and confuse enemies (It could replace bastion we have the walls of Atlas. Just ideas but feel free to use them. :) 

These ideas are great. I'm going to rework Hexa. At the moment I'm working on a new concept