Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Well, there goes my entire reason for picking New Loka in the first place. My Skana Prime may as well be trash now, if the augment isn't going to work with Exalted Blade. As someone in the thread about that specific change noted, it's a desperate conflict of interest. Prior to the change, you could maximize the effect of the Skana series AND Exalted Blade. Now, however, it's OR. Bright Purity to max the Skana itself, or a generic mod to max Exalted Blade. Which, based on the usefulness of Exalted Blade, means forget the Skana entirely, equip a different weapon that you're more likely to use outside of Exalted Blade, and maximize both the weapon you're using and Exalted Blade at the same time because otherwise it's completely pointless.

... Was so excited when I came back after years away to see that the godawful Super Jump had been replaced by the spectacular Exalted Blade, but now it's getting nerfed bit by bit, and I doubt it'll end before Exalted Blade is no longer of any use to me.

What was the point in removing the Tigris' alt fire? It was something that some players have actually been wanting for a while now, it worked well, and I hadn't seen a single complaint about it.

Why remove it?

This :(

The shotgun buffs are great, but I felt that the Tigris alt-fire was supreme icing on the cake. Now it's back to being an unnecessarily clunky weapon.

Tigris Changes:

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

why?

Edited by inariwan

gah really... a arcwing weapon!

dont take this the wrong way. but hardly anyone plays arcwing.. im thankful for the update 

but it seems pointless releasing new weapons for a feature that il be quite honest. needs updating badly before the majority start playing and enjoying it

gah really... a arcwing weapon!

dont take this the wrong way. but hardly anyone plays arcwing.. im thankful for the update 

but it seems pointless releasing new weapons for a feature that il be quite honest. needs updating badly before the majority start playing and enjoying it

same as PVP. Wrong direction DE sry but WRONG DIRECTION DE.

Edited by InoxMaximus

Is the Chesa fix included that Sheldon said on 8/13/15 was coming in the next hotfix/patch/update (now several updates ago) and it simply was not noted?  If not, when is DE finally going to respond to the following thread which now has over 10,350 views since just 8/1/15?

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

Edited by cobra302