Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Mostly archwing and concalve, the two worst portions of the game...

Meh, at least nothing was broken, at least that i know of since its still updating :P

Also, Tyl Regors fists are archwing? :'( thats a real shame D:

Edited by Bovrinox

Yo, just thought I would say that DE Broke Dojo, its apparently not up to date with this update and is now no longer accessible even after updating. I have spoken with multiple people suffering from this same issue. Thanks a Bunch DE, you gonna fix status chance on Beam weapons anytime soon, or just going to pretend it isn't massively underperforming compared to bullet on auto weapons. And correct me if I am wrong but Opticor still can't shoot through Volt shield either without losing its explosion. Like instead of adding stuff, finish fixing everything that's messed up already. Cause not being able to enter Dojo is really annoying.

> The Elytron`s Thumper will now combine with previous Thumpers if it detonates within its radius.  This will refresh the duration on the previous Thumper and allow damage to stack up to 4 times.

a performance fix? nice!

i've seen quite a few people just plain out crashing during wave 4 on caelus. my unsophisticated guess on that is either heavy thumper usage or the accumulation of items over time. maybe this will fix that.

So instead of just increasing Thumper’s damage output you make them combine when layering them (which people were already doing to make up for the abysmal damage) and actually reduce the area you could cover, AND cap how many times you can stack them?

They nerfed the worst Archwing in the game haha they seriously have no idea what they’re even doing anymore

Edited by Diarist

"The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!"

Yes! Let's remove something that made a weapon easier to use!!!! Good going DE, thank you. smh.....Stop pissing on the playerbase. We all welcomed this change when it happened.

Edited by Multicom-EN-

The provided link does not explain which mods exactly have stopped working with exalted blade, the changes to elytron require more clarity too (does casting a 5th thumper creates a new stack or cancel the oldest thumper?).

AGREED.  

Would appreciate some clarity as to which mods are affected precisely.  It wasn't clear in the first post and people are still wondering if Bright Purity as well as others no longer apply.  Honestly...I thought it was a late April Fool's Day joke from DE...

DE put the alt-fire for tigris back in there...  The only reason I actually built tigris and added 5 forma on it was because the alt-fire made it more usable. Now due to the stupidity of whoever removed it, for me--tigris is now lame again and feels like a waste of time that I put into leveling it. >.>

#Revert-alt-fire

sooooooooooooo disappointed... so much pvp additions, a archwing weapon.. which is absolutely no fun to lvl up. And the "expected few weeks" for the valkyr skin Steve told us about 3 weeks ago made me hope for it.. well, the last update was one thing. but this?

Edited by Hellfire616