Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Wait a second... GALLIUM fists? I'm surprised they don't melt even by just touching something since it melts at 40°C, and creating shockwaves with the extreme heat caused by the impact? Tyl must like risking to lose his fists during the combat, I can understand cold water and freezing space though... even if gallium usally bends easely.

Away the nerdy realistic thoughts on this game based off future ninjas in Space!, I also have to say these things:

- My multi-formaed Torid deals so much damage that in lv.40 infested missions... deals 70 dps (yup, per second and not per hit, so all the hits entering 1'') to chargers, and I built it for extreme gas damage, also it deals totally no damage at al against Ancients, while in the codex it's said they're neutral to it and not immune;

- Shame that you can bullet jump upwards by looking down on only horizontal surfaces, already on something that has a little angle you fly everywhere, and will the Lotus know where I'll be going;

- Still a couple problems with tilesets that have water somewhere, you might be able to encounter random fake water surfaces next to stairs, both on Earth and Uranus... and I think I occasionally seen it in corpus planet (don't know the accurate name of this tileset) and Ceres too;

- Urr, can we do something for the dojo's parkour room? It's annoyingly easy now with the new parkour system, where was that amazing new parkur mape you started talking about (I think) U15?;

- Also another shame for the alt. fire system on the Tigris, for me it absolutely wasn't a broken system, else way, I was thinking about pruposing to put alternative single shot fire on all burst weapons that don't already have a secondary fire, perfect fit on the Sybaris if some people is REALLY looking for having a high accuracy score (that might be me -*ahem*);

- (positive) Finally I can make a cosmic spectre that doesn't have to be only multi-formaed Frost, Paris, Lex and Dakra prime, my "Wraith Mesa" will be finally able to aid me in T4 combat!

- (positive) Then you also finally balanced Exalted Blade, no more worries on thinking about what weapon to bring, next goal: rework on Valkyr (damn, some user will beat the hell out of me because of this last positive thought).

SUGGESTION: Prime weapons

Hey, since many prime weapons don't have the color-changeable gold trim but some color slots don't do anything, why not making possible changin the color of the gold trim for all prime weapons? You'll first make aesthetic-based people happy, then you'll make some color slots finally useful.

Edited by PCwarrior_99

• The Elytron`s Thumper will now combine with previous Thumpers if it detonates within its radius.  This will refresh the duration on the previous Thumper and allow damage to stack up to 4 times.

Dammit.

Please buff Elytron's other abilities if you're going to do this, particularly its #4.

to be honest the tigris has just gone back to the way i didnt enjoy it .... to me it doesn't make sense to click once to fire the whole clip, clicking should only fire one shell not both 

thats why i was really enjoying using the alt fire on the Tigris and now thats its gone i cant use it 

thats one good weapon gone 

still love the game but for one of my favorite weapons now basically down the drain kinda upset ....

"The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!"

Yes! Let's remove something that made a weapon easier to use!!!! Good going DE, thank you. smh.....Stop pissing on the playerbase. We all welcomed this change when it happened.

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_SWtr_Monj_Ym_Fb_Qt_

Tigris Changes:

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

Why get rid of a QoL improvement like that?

Tigris Changes:

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim. As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed. Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

you have to be f**king kidding me.

Duplex Auto is cancer. Alt Fire allowing use like a Semi-Auto was a great addition to make the Weapon more tasteful for more Players.

why would you remove something that makes the Weapon less annoying to use? who cares if you didn't do it on purpose? it was a good thing.

you make a note about not changing the Damage because of that, but it's still a nerf. it's a usability nerf.

aside from the disgustingly Overpowered Damage, i actually kind've liked using Tigris since i could use it like a Semi-Auto. i could finally stand using it rather than it being a stupid Weapon.

Edited by taiiat

• Conclave restriction has been removed from crafting Spectres.
  • Spectres will now do increased damage based upon their rarity, rarer Spectres will do more damage.
  • Players constructing Spectres for the first time will receive additional information on construction to help clarify Spectre use.

giphy.gif

Finally something being done with Spectres.

Tigris Changes:

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

Y u do dis DE.

Well, there goes the buff to making skana's decent on higher levels with EB.

Good job listening to the community yet again, DE. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth posting comments/feedback regarding intended changes. Seems to get ignored and DE do whatever.

Edited by Naith

Yay for archwing weapons... guess ill just power level that rather than actually playing Archwing in the normal way.

Also, thought about making the 2x Jump, Glide and bullet jump actually nullify the hard landings? Because it looks horrible that you end up taking away the whole momentum of a hard landing. But you still get the hard landing even if you glide, 2x jump, only thing that reset the hard landing is rolling.