Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Good job listening to the community yet again, DE. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth posting comments/feedback regarding intended changes. Seems to get ignored and DE do whatever.

Nearly 4k posts and we still can't manage to present ourselves in a reasonable demeanor toward our devs..

Show some class.

Does the Knux have an alternate firing mode in which the hands are open so we can slap the enemies? Guess not.

Only an Archwing weapon this week? Well better than nothing.

So does the new firing mode on Tigris replaces the two round burst into both shots happening at once or have you just switched it back to the old system?

I still not sure how that system is even supposed to be better than good old semi-auto?

Anyway. Thanks for all the work.

Edited by Othergrunty

haha no, you won't get coptering back, try using volt now as it was intended in the first place

Steve told me the reason they removed coptering was because it was "too difficult".

BULLS#&$. They just want to make people buy exilus slots for 20p each to slap in rush and their new bullet jump mods. I use at least 2x the keystrokes to go 1/4th the speed with the new system, and Steve said Bullet Jump now with "50% less carpal tunnel".

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

WHY????

I was hoping for the tigris alt fire was kept, since i get the impression of my mouse breaking at some point in the near future. It was also silent, but that might as well be unintended

Edited by Elkybam

New Conclave Mods have been added to Conclave Challenge reward tables.

What mods, why aren't they listed in the Codex, where's Vital Systems Bypass come from and do Challenges other than the Bandit ones actually work now?

Edited by Yezzik