Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Speaking of the Elytron Archwing, I think something is wrong with the Bloomer power; the smart rocket the you can detonate manually. Whenever I press 1 to fire off a Bloomer, I don't see the rocket fire. It's only when I press 1 again does a Bloomer rocket fire. Does anyone else have this issue with the Elytron?

Other than that, this Hotfix is just fine; the Knux is pretty good, but it's gonna take more than weapons to get people into Archwing again; maybe new modes and better leveling. These Archwing matches don't yield much XP; hear me out, I'm not asking for buckets of XP because that'd make it too easy to level up gear. I'm looking for XP scaling equal to that of non-Archwing modes.

Make the Knux usable in standard (non-archwing) gameplay and I'll buy it immediately for plat. Until then, I'm probably not going to bother with it.

Edit: Why the hell did you guys remove the alt-fire button functionality from the Tigris? Was anyone complaining about that? It being unintended is no reason to remove such a glorious addition (should be the standard mode of firing for the Tigris IMO).

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Thanks for the update, but...when will you fix the constant crashes and disconnects in warframe? It happens very often and it isn't pc or internet specific because one of my clanmate has 100mbps net and high end pc and his client crashed too....other clanmates are also experiencing crashes.

Could you please specify exact numbers when listing Conclave balance changes when applicable?
That would be far more informative than a simple "increased/decreased this and that"!

Also boo for the Tigris change. o\_/o
Whatever made you think it needed to be "fixed" other than "players shouldn't have a convinient way to fire the weapon even when it reduces effective fire rate"?
If anything, with advent of separated alt fire the Tigris could finally follow logics. But no, apparently we need to defend the superfluous "duplex auto" to the point of leaving no alternatives because of... what?
Why?

Oh look a catalyst invasion and the launcher keeps failing to update. Time to miss out on that because the fix will come too late, then when I log in I can delete excalibur because now he has no way to heal without running out of energy in endless missions, Thanks DE!