Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Am I the only one who now feels there's no reason to use any of the weaker melee weapons? I mean I get the idea behind the change but all you've now done is remove any reason to use anything other than a top teir melee. Where as before people actually used weapons other than Scindo, Orthos etc. What incentive is there to use a weaker melee over the known top tier weapons now seeing as the weaker ones had the mods that have now got no effect on EB? I see no point in using something like a Skana now seeing as when I'm not using EB it doesn't do nearly enough damage compared to something like the Scindo... Congratulations on removing the incentive to use any of the weaker melee weapons?

Edited by Rentani

Tigris Changes:

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

Going to echo others sentiments and say that I'm not a fan of this change. It may have had a couple of bugs (shots were silent, couldn't shoot the second barrel immediately after the first)... but honestly it felt nice. Using the buggy alt fire felt better than the bug-free duplex auto. Would have been even better if the bugs were fixed.

Please reconsider.

Edited by HolidayPi3

Knux stats seem disappointing. Wish the weapons were more unique in terms of gameplay mechanics and not just slight stat variations. Knux would be worth using if it had some special effect like a damaging AoE on hit, but nope, falls short in terms of stats to centaur. More fodder. 

Many posts on the tigris changes are about how it sucks and is backwards but I never had a problem with it. It's a different weapon with a unique firing mechanic compared to other shotguns and I liked duplex auto parts over alt fire. Why do ppl care about the change making itnworse when they can adapt to other weapons and their unique firing mechanics just fine...

Many posts on the tigris changes are about how it sucks and is backwards but I never had a problem with it. It's a different weapon with a unique firing mechanic compared to other shotguns and I liked duplex auto parts over alt fire. Why do ppl care about the change making itnworse when they can adapt to other weapons and their unique firing mechanics just fine...

So, just to straighten things up with Exalted Blade:

Syndicate Mods, Weapon Exclusive mods and Covert Lethality -> will NOT work

Things like Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Berserker, Life Strike, Jagged Edge (and similar), Molten Strike (and similar), True Steel, Organ Shatter, Chanelling mods (?) -> WILL work.

Check? (  )

Well, another archwing weapon that takes ages to get the materials and wont even get lvled to 30

srsly, i got the grattler to rank 4 and i usually like to play archwing but lvling that stuff up just is the worst thing in this game.

Add a game mode for archwing that is good for lvling your stuff, then we can talk

thx a lot for the fixes and update in general

knux eats a lot of ressources for the research in the dojo, really a lot !

so i hope i dont need to farm the hell out of me for possible parts after finishing the research for, would not be funny by the ressources it needs ...

Seriously DE are u insane ppl?

RhQQ3Wt.jpg?1

Can u fix this pls? Ty

depends on clansize, in my dojo i have one 0 on the end of each "number" less ... as well as it needs nearly 90 % of all ressources i made, except the cash and a few common ressources ...

Edited by LEEV_

Because they outright removed a firing mechanic that people found more comfortable / usable / enjoyable. Using alt fire on the Tigris was completely optional.

Asking "why do people care when they can just change and adapt" is odd. If you liked to color your frame black, and DE took that option away, wouldn't you care?