Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2

DE_Adam

Tigris Changes:

The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim.  As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed.  Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!

BOO!!

The Alt Fire for the Tigris was what it needed

Edited by AzureTerra

Enemies under the influence of Nyx's Mind Control take far less damage at the end than they'd take outside of it.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345656-mind-controlled-enemies-take-less-damage-at-the-end/

Foundry sparks on in-progress items render overtop of the chat interface.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348091-foundry-sparks-render-over-chat-window/

Void Mobile Defense terminals have incorrect activation text (using the lockdown string).
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/351626-mobile-defense-terminal-prompt-has-incorrect-text/

"Corpus Grey" and "Gallium Grey" Kubrow colors are almost the same.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/512942-corpus-grey-and-gallium-grey-are-too-similar/

Forum: The autoformatting is horrible.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/300472-seriously-autoformatting-is-cancer-and-yet-were-expected-to-use-it/

Still no fix for LOKI PRIME"S 4TH COLOR TINT BEING REPLACED BY THE PRIME GOLD.

Works for me?

worksforme.png

Unless I'm not sure what you mean.

Good job listening to the community yet again, DE. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth posting comments/feedback regarding intended changes. Seems to get ignored and DE do whatever.

One of DE's goals is to not require specific weapons and/or looks to accomplish things outside of their scope.  The melee mods that should only work on that weapon itself affecting a ranged ultimate ability did not seem intended.  It doesn't seem like the special effects from one weapon were intended to carry over to another.

Do remember that Exalted Blade is a weapon with a specific stance on it (as is Valkyr's Hysteria for example).  Mods from the pre-existing melee weapons will carry over, but the ones that require to be on a specific weapon to have their effects active were active on the wrong thing in the case of Exalted Blade.

If a syndicate mod on your primary would also give the same effect to your secondary, that would be a bug in the same vein as this, and would likely be fixed the same way (by making the effect only apply when the correct weapon itself is wielded).

The skill's potential DPS dropped?  Oh well.

Now if only that new weapons didn't cost my poor little 30-person clan (actually only 15 people or so, few of which active) 30 tellurium and 30k cryotic...

I have 4,300 Cryotic and 18 Tellurium in my inventory right now.

If the clan pitches together and farms the materials, you can get it.

Tellurium can trickle in through Archwing Interception missions, you can probably pick the lower-level Grineer one and spend some time collecting it there.  As far as Cryotic you can pick a low-level Excavation mission.  If you have a Frost handy with Snow Globe, it becomes a lot easier to protect the machines and you can have 2-3 running at a time.

Steve told me the reason they removed coptering was because it was "too difficult".

You are not the Warframe player base in total.  New players are coming into the game all the time, new players without any experience in this, and new players that are likely to pick their weapons for reasons unrelated to coptering for example.

Comparing to two from an objective standpoint, bullet jumping's timing is more loose and requires less button presses to achieve faster movement speed and higher jumps than normal running.

I personally wish that the mid-air jump was higher, but meh I can live with it.

BULLS#&$. They just want to make people buy exilus slots for 20p each to slap in rush and their new bullet jump mods.

Idunno' how you mod, but I'm not using any of the slots and I've got a net benefit due to not needing Quick Rest anymore.  And... what's to stop you from keeping Rush in one of your existing slots?

That slot didn't exist until recently.  If you were using Rush before, then it was in one of your normal slots.  And there's nothing stopping you from keeping Rush in one of your normal slots right now.

rush.png

See?  It still goes in just fine.

Wow, I really do hate the research requirements for Knux.  It wouldn't be quite as bad if DE would let us downsize clan tiers (how many more years will THAT take?), but I've been completely cleaned out of Cryotic and Tellurium, and my Time Played counter is nearly at 200 days.

May I ask what mods no longer works or is this something we need to spend a while to figure out by ourself?

Sadly we will have to guess for now, saying generic melee mods originally was okay. But, then referencing said post as if it can explain which mods they mean is a pretty bad move imo.

Changes:

What about players that got a potato on their gorgon wraith while others didn't?

Can we get a list of mods that affect EB? If DE didn't read the mass of threads about keeping synd augs as they provided useful, but minimal boosts... pretty derping lame.

Why remove Bailiff from simulacrum? Shouldn't ya'll be ADDING everything a person scanned fully? Its like a reward and for players to use/enjoy/test stuff on... why remove... ugh. Can't believe I grinded so much rep on this nerf-spectrum.

Good job on the rest tho ... but... sigh >.>

Well god dammit DE, you screwed up the Tigris again. I was extremely happy when the alt-fire key was added to the Tigris, so I could middle-mouse click for enemies not worthy of both barrels and just left mouse click for those who were, instead of holding left mouse and maybe if the timeing was right let go for another shot for the weak enemies. Now, we're back where we started with this ackward as hell Duplex trigger.

Can we get clearer patch notes on the changes done to Arbiter of Hexis Truth effects, as asked about in this thread?:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504851-gilded-trutharbiter-truth-effect-in-post-stamina-warframe/

Guessing they were done awhile ago, just no official comment or clear testing done. Wiki's best guess is a parkour boost, but hard to tell what that includes/doesn't include.

[NOTICE] *Important bug for Update 17.2.0*

Funding for Knux does not scale down for smaller sized clans.

http://i.imgur.com/Az1oSMC.png

(If it is supposed to be like this, then this is evil for ghost clans.)

AW S#&$. I already paid it all for my ghost clan. What the heck. it was like 60 tellerium 60k cryotic, etc. etc. 225k credits... blegh... I PAID TOO MUCH

Conclave is now whack-a-tenno. Do some quality control and nerf that Jat Kittag nonsense immediately. It's nothing but endless grand slam nonsense that looks and feels cheap.

+++

dear DE, why do you nerf Nikana wepons, in same time not do anything with idiotic pvp jat kittag balance? And i found very annoying connection to defeated team in finished match. Also team-making process from random players needs to be improved, and it shouldn`t depend only on the value of conclave, but on the [kill/death player ratio] too.