Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ladders/seasons

TheChaosKing

Has this ever been suggested? As time goes on hardcore players will have less and less to do, but with the addition of ladders/seasons it could add a lot of replayability to the game. I won't get into many specifics as I feel it would be better for the dev team/council, but a few.

Warframes/Weapons/Companions/Cosmetics( Pretty much anything ) that are only available from the ladder/season.

New Raids/Missions for each season/ladder

Just a random thought and idea to benefit the game. Opinions?

Way back in the old days we did have such a thing, it was removed shortly after Open Beta started , DE didn't like it and seem to feel it wan't right for a Co-Operative game.

It wasn't really going anywhere and it didn't really mean anything since there were people cheating their way to the top and if it came back we'd still have the same issues we had then.

Personally, I'm against the idea of any sort of Leaderboards, they promote negative behavior and incite they idea of cheating, almost every event we've had so far that offered rewards to the top Clans has had players rigging scores just for a different colored statue.

Edited by Orcot

Has this ever been suggested? As time goes on hardcore players will have less and less to do, but with the addition of ladders/seasons it could add a lot of replayability to the game. I won't get into many specifics as I feel it would be better for the dev team/council, but a few.

Warframes/Weapons/Companions/Cosmetics( Pretty much anything ) that are only available from the ladder/season.

New Raids/Missions for each season/ladder

Just a random thought and idea to benefit the game. Opinions?

If your talking about PvP , there really isn't allot of interest (that I have seen) in it.