The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storm Clan - Players Helping Players - Happy To Recruit

(PSN)dksalmi

Hello all..

Firstly I am the Warlord of this clan we are currently involved with a large , no stress alliance...

I'm 37, been playing for about 16 months (or longer if you ask my wife) I work away so am on most nights if internet allows, Im MR 18 and a fairly broad knowledge of all things WF.

We have around 60 members at the moment, with over half (that's 30+) being active (when I say active in the last say 10 days.. I am aware that people like to play other games, platforms, work or even have a life etc.)

We have ALL research done, nice and simple layout, and around 8 or so colours researched.. and a custom emblem which looks pretty decent..

I am based in Australia but the majority of the members are from 'murica..

We are not overly hung up about Mastery Rank, but it is nice if you do have a Mic as it makes helping out in this rather in-depth game a heck load easier.. and out Inactive time is around the 140 day mark lol...

Not interested in people who just want to ask for Plat or Prime items you can farm... not saying that members wont help, but the more you play, the more you learn... I will throw in the few obvious things like don't be doosh, don't come in and be a hater.. we are here to run some stuff, have fun and make the time enjoyable..

Anyways.. any questions feel free to chuck them in here or send a message psn: dksalmi

Enjoy ladies  : )

Edited by (PS4)dksalmi

Happy to take interest from Newbies, like I said in the main post: We are not a pretentious Clan with MR limits, Age limits, Activity limitations etc. etc.

This game comes with the smallest Manual when you first start so I understand the confusion in how everything works..

We have some very seasoned and very helpful players, &#! well as people who like to run solo.. Either way I am hoping you will find your fit in our Clan or even with our Alliance - Extreme Tenno (pretty good alliance I must say)..

Have fun ladies  : )

Happy to take interest from Newbies, like I said in the main post: We are not a pretentious Clan with MR limits, Age limits, Activity limitations etc. etc.

This game comes with the smallest Manual when you first start so I understand the confusion in how everything works..

We have some very seasoned and very helpful players, ! well as people who like to run solo.. Either way I am hoping you will find your fit in our Clan or even with our Alliance - Extreme Tenno (pretty good alliance I must say)..

Have fun ladies : )

Xtreme Tennos* ;)

Edited by (PS4)sunnyxtreme83

Hey guys I'm looking for a casual clan I'm a newish player played for a while on pc but now I'm on ps4 . I'm 36 from murica I really am a NOOB I'm learning as fast as I can and would love a clan with active members that would not mind showing me the ins and outs . I'm a daily player so I'm pretty active . Anyway this clan sounded good so I thought I'd inquire about joining

Hey guys I'm looking for a casual clan I'm a newish player played for a while on pc but now I'm on ps4 . I'm 36 from murica I really am a NOOB I'm learning as fast as I can and would love a clan with active members that would not mind showing me the ins and outs . I'm a daily player so I'm pretty active . Anyway this clan sounded good so I thought I'd inquire about joining

Hey whoscotchya79, 

Send me a message on PSN - dksalmi and we can take it from there..

thanks for taking to time to read and reply and hopefully see you around soon  : )

DK

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone who has messaged me through here.

We have grown our clan from 45 members to now at basically 90.. We are sitting at around 50 - 60 active members.

We are now looking to see if we are going to take the next step and expand our clan to the next level.... I am very happy that we have an extremely laid back group with a wide range of newblets through to MR20..

We are not hung up on activity days (we are at around 150 days - I understand that people take breaks/play other games/have lives)...

Our biggest thing that we try to push is that people are helpful, members don't ask for things that you can buy/farm in the game currently, and are respectful to everyone....

Thanks for your time - any question please feel free to get in touch..

DK

We are still seeking new recruits to help us push through to becoming a Mountain Clan.

Please see previous posts for details and information regarding our clan.

You are welcome to contact SoraNakashima if you're in the US of A as my time difference inhibits me somewhat in replying to messages in your time zone.

Keep killing ladies : )

Edited by (PS4)dksalmi