The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drifter Looking For A Dojo

(PSN)DJ_MuddButt

Sup guys, hoping this is the right place to post this.

I'm looking for any clan that has a Dojo where I can partake in Research shenanigans. I'm not a team player to be honest, mainly because I'm AFK (AFC?) alot between missions. I do grind and farm frequently though, so I'm willing to donate materials to said dojo. Provided I have them.

If needed, I can join in on grind-fests occasionaly. I'm a fairly competent player since I spend most of my time soloing missions. Have decent gear, but nothing worth writing home to Mother about (praise be to the Almighty Mesa)

Edited by (PS4)DJ_MuddButt

Hiya MuddButt..

Feel free to check out my post regarding recruitment ( Players Helping Players )..

Our dojo is fully stocked.. so no need to blow hard earned resources on that... in saying that if you are into adding decorations etc. then more than happy for that to occur..

Happy Drifting..

If you are a lone wolf that spends most of your time doing your thing then I have a small Shadow Clan where there are no strings attached. Currently all research done (will change when U17 hits) and have a simple and easy layout on the Dojo. So if you need a clan without all the fuzz then you are welcome.

47th Tennos we're a new clan got most research done, huge dojo, custom emblem has been submitted and should arrive soon, we're a small clan but growing, we have members on around the clock since most of us are in different time zones feel free to msg me on psn OPTIK-PROPHET for more info we'd be happy to you