Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17.2 Update Failures

Axeroix

currently in U17.2 theres a bug in the launcher that means that the launcher says Checking for new content, for a way longer time than normal, then says update failed try again later, This bug seems to be deeper than a corruption as even after reinstalling the bug persists

I am not the only one dealing with this bug as seen here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/514422-launcher/#entry5743086

I hope a hotfix comes out soon, I normally have terrible luck with argon crystals and want to still have them by the time that I am able to play the game again.

I'm having the same issue, I've reinstalled 3 times, I was about to drop the monies for the prime access bundle because I've finally decided the game was worth it and then this happened, now I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money on a game that might not even work for me..... Had the update failure error last night but reinstalling fixed it but now this is happening and nothing I do resolves.

I'm having the same problem, unfortunately I already dropped money in this and, of course, now I have a problem with the launcher and updater again.. I'm losing all my bonus time on this game and every second I waste trying to solve it is my money going out the window. Troubleshooting has done nothing, trying to fix the cache with steam only causes it to try and download more files before failing at the same point, I have nothing in-between the game and my connection with it even though it says there is an error with downloading files from the server, and Warframe has been whitelisted on every antivirus and firewall that can be thought up here and everything is running on administrator. There is still no change in anything, nothing loads after a certain point before it just chooses to fail. I even sent a ticket in and gave them all my log lists and they have not gotten back to me after I replied that I had already tried all the solutions for a bad connection, which was their first reply back to me that I should do.
I'm sitting here waiting now with the apt phrase of "time is money" looming over my head since it is being wasted with every passing second and I really wanted it to be productive and well spent..

Already did something similar and quite a few other fixes. I also, once again, tried completely uninstalling Warframe and reinstalling it and it fails in the exact same place of 1644.0 MB, automatically skipping to the end as soon as it gets there and giving the Failed Update notice.

This can't be simply a "communications issue" with me not connecting like they tried to tell me. If it was, it would not be able to download all of the rest of Warframe and fail in the exact same spot of data each time, consistently over the course of many different reinstallations, communications/network settings changes and resets, Antivirus white-listing and exceptions, as well as Steam support cache fixes.

• 2 weeks later...