Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meeting Oculyst Again. Intended Or No?

Valkyrion

They appear to you because of your team having a member who hasn't completed the guest yet.

Not just because of that. They've been showing up all the time when I'm solo hunting for Kurias and I completed the quest already.

It must be intended for them to still appear or it would be pretty hard to get the 20 scans.

But getting Lotus going "wtf was that?" every time probably isn't.

I recall Steve saying it's intended and that doing more Uranus submersible missions increases the spawning chance.

That was to get it to appear in the first instance - OP is referring to the fact they still are.

Intended or not something is borked - I haven't been back to Uranus since I did the quest and built Equinox. But everytime I run a Syndicate spy mission on Uranus (so it's on the Grineer galleon - not the sealab) - they show up again.

That was to get it to appear in the first instance - OP is referring to the fact they still are.

Intended or not something is borked - I haven't been back to Uranus since I did the quest and built Equinox. But everytime I run a Syndicate spy mission on Uranus (so it's on the Grineer galleon - not the sealab) - they show up again.

No, i'm referring to after the quest too. Pretty sure it is intended to stay. It doesn't cause any harm and adds some life to the game.

Well they did say if you keep doing Uranus missions a lot the spawn chance will increase, so clearly some of you have gotten your personal spawn chance really high. 

They let us keep seeing them so we can scan them. 

As for getting the transmission from Lotus even when you are playing solo after doing it multiple times, that's probably because it was just a lot easier to code it that way.