Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.1

DE_Adam

Let it go bro

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Some bugs are easier to identify the cause and fix than others. Personally I thank DE for all fixes no matter how trivial they may seem.

Except there are bugs that have been in the game since DAY ONE that they haven't fixed and don't seem to read comments by people that post them to try and help.

What's the deal with the Never Forget: helicopter gif?

They're still complaining about the loss of Zoren Coptering. I try to ignore anything having to do with helicopters right now. =/

Unrelated, Thank you for the fixes DE. Hopefully you guys can nail some of those more annoying ones soon.

Glad to hear there's been an attempt to fix slow defenses, but just did a T4D and from wave 14 to wave 20, 6 waves (with speed Nova) took 14 minutes. Though there wasn't periods of enemies being totally unspawned, I'd argue the speed is still pretty bad and needs a look at. Around a minute per wave sounds far more fair.

I´ve had this problem too, and it is agonizing. 

We were playing T3D and around 32 or 33, the enemies took too much time respawning. 

We were: Mesa, Nova, Frost, Trinity. The host didnt migrated. As far as i know we didn´t know anything out of normal. 

My only guess is Frost, since some people from this threat had a Frost on their team. Maybe you should check him out

oops wrong threat :/

Guess the insanely high research requirements for Knux Gauntlets isn't getting changed then. When can we downgrade clan tiers again?

20,000 Base isnt that bad (and yes, I know the higher tier multipliers), the point is it's supposed to be a group effort to research these things.. if you have a larger clan, and they're not actively helping out the research, thats not the developer's problem, that's a clan management issue. recruit friends and helpers to goin the clan and assist... kick some inactive users. and think of all the good cores and fusion fodder you'll get in the meantime while excavating the cryotic.