The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despair Alliance - Now Recruiting

Aercascade

lD992Q5.png

Join Despair - An alliance built with small clans in mind because size doesn't matter.

We have an application form to make the process faster! Fill it in here: http://goo.gl/forms/kZwT2Tu2c7

(I am more likely to see a response on the application form) Alternatively you can PM me directly on the forums, ingame or reply to the thread below!

Our roadmap:

Roadmap
August - September
- Get Alliance Emblem
- Recruit More Clans
- Recruit More People to Assist with Alliance

October - November
- Recruit More Clans
- Have a more presentable website
- Have An Event Schedule and events planned for October + Xmas Period

December - January
- Have some small giveaways within the clan (Xmas Period)
- Have Enough Clans to participate in bigger things

Far Future
- Have people engage in Alliance Events + Activities actively
- Form a strong relationship with other Alliances
- Participate in Solar Rails when re-implemented

What is the plan?
I feel I have a duty to keep the Alliance alive. As such it is my responsibility to make sure all of our clans are happy; as such I want to make sure that those people inside the clans have something to do to keep them entertained.

I will post a roadmap of plans shortly in another thread for you to view.

What kind of events?
I'd like to look into doing things ranging from competitive events with prizes to Alliance wide raids.
Alliance wide duel and so much more! For that I need the community to expand and grow.

What do I need to do?
If you're a member; nothing. I'm dealing with the responsibilities that come with these events. It's up to you if you attend but I'll just say I'll make sure it's worth your time to attend.

If you're a clan leader. All I ask is you keep in contact. Pm me every now and then and tell me how your clan is doing. If you have any issues, problems or questions as I've said many times I'm here to help.

When will we get an Alliance Emblem?
I'm working on it. I already have 130p raised for the Alliance emblem. 20p more which I can provide should do it but I don't want to upload an Alliance emblem I'm not happy with which is why I want to ask the alliance what they want. If you have any ideas just draw up something really rough or tell me your idea.

Who is the owner of this alliance?
Lilliannette or KailXIV
Whoever you wish to refer to me as. I maintain the alliance.
You can find me here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/73091-lilliannette/

HXyrhIF.png

Community

The Despair Alliance Community is important to me. Currently we have 8 clans gained in a very short space of time and we hope to gain even more in the not too distant future as well.

The plan with the Despair Alliance is to connect smaller communities or gaming communities with other clans to help maintain an active community by supporting each other. The more smaller clans that join the Despair Alliance the better and the more active it will become.

Currently are largest presences online is usually quite late in the day for me (10:00pm-3:00am BST) but it does fluctuate from time-to-time.

Ie3BWWp.png

Events

As the Despair Alliance grows it is my goal to make sure that each clan are satisfied. That they remain alive and continue to flourish. Which is why I wish to host Alliance wide events to give a chance at running Raids, Duels and any other activity that the community may want to do.

Xk6uuJo.png

Dedication

It is important for me to remain dedicated to the clan. I am currently spending a majority of my time available online. In the forums, in game, on Steam basically never too far away from Warframe.

My focus is to spend time working with these clans and their leaders to maintain a strong and healthy presences within the Warframe community. I've played Warframe for a long time and I can offer any new leader advice for pretty much anything that they need help with in the Warframe universe.

LMAm6wR.png

Freedom

There are no requirements in the Despair Alliance. You are free to continue as you have been doing. We do not need your clans to actively participate in conflicts or contribute anything.

We do not expect you to grow your population and we will not demand anything of you. The Despair Alliance currently have no plans to participate in conflicts but we may consider it in the future if the Alliance wishes it.

I will also offer if you do not have one yet available a place to communicate via voice chat to other members in the alliance if they would like it.

Thank you for reading!

If you have any questions please ask them below.