Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Concept Art

SirK9

I REALLY like this its amazing GJ dude i hope its mesa prime for the next prime lol

wouldnt go in order, they kinda screwed that up with nova prime but it should be banshee next, at least i hope.

Mesa cant be primed, bcs she is infested frame

Thats very true, they might come out with the original version(skin) and then a prime

Yes, she was created by Infested Salad V

Valkyr was created by Salad V too btw so this2 frame shouldnt be primed, but maybe Umbra series will take care of it?

From the grammar, I'm guessing you're not serious, but Valkyr and Mesa weren't created by Alad. Alad tortured and experimented on Valkyr (which is why were going to eventually get her pre-tortured skin).

Mesa was an already existing warframe that Infected Alad stuffed full of biomass.

So no, they weren't created by him.(frankly this idea is just as stupid as the idea that Nova "couldn't be primed" because she was made from the Tenno Council, even though it could very well have existed during the Orokin days).

Edit: As for the actual picture though, great work OP! Really love how the helmet resembles a down-turned cowboy hat with a star.

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

Really good looking picture. Helmet seems odd but I can kinda see where you're coming from with it.

One) Alad CONTROLLED a Mesa frame. Through his collar. Which he does to us too during his boss fight. Mesa already existed, she's not an infested frame nor looks like one.

Two) DE's stated all frames are elligible to be, and will be primed. I can't remember where it was said, but this was stated sometime around Hydroid's release.

To be Primed means to have been made of using Orokin material, not necessarily to have been Orokin-era made or existing.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Yes, she was created by Infested Salad V

Valkyr was created by Salad V too btw so this2 frame shouldnt be primed, but maybe Umbra series will take care of it?

Someone needs to got to lore-school.

The Valkyr we know is a product of Alads experiments but there was a valkyr before that (which is actually currently in the work as a skin). It is tennomade but ripped apart and changed by alad V.

Mesa was only filled with infested matter during the quest but the mesa warframe itself is tenno made too. Everything tennomade can be primed.

• 5 months later...

This looks great, however I'd suggest making her gilded sections a bit more ornate. Use moon tilesets and recent primes as a reference. Also I suggest including some variety of blinding object to her helmet. A simple pure-white blindfold may be the way to go, or maybe an energy-like band wrapped around her. And maybe accentuate her pistols a bit more. The Lato Prime may be a good foundation to build off of.

Edited by Rehtael7

• 3 months later...