Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.2

DE_Adam

Thanks for the fixes but I'm really surprised the Abra Paris Skin still clips through the chest when it's supposed to be invisible when holstered. It's been a full week and seems like a super easy fix.

its not the skin that is the issue...its the visible/invisible holster for weapons that is causing it....on ALL the bows...though that is with the quiver, not sure if your talking about that or something with the bow itself lol

Still no fix for Orokin Derelict extraction tile showing darkness where the flashlight light should be on the wall like in this post:

This only happens at the extraction point in orokin derelict missions (the screenshots are specifically from orokin derelict exterminate).

RStx0k1.jpg

EtIwlag.jpg

Still no fix for

As it stands right now the Liset skins and colorations in the Mission loading screens don't always show when it comes to your teammates, and I have verified this with multiple teams. The had skinned/coloured ships and I only saw the default white/grey models.

Also, when we are going on a Derelict mission the approach cinematic shows an Infested Corpus ship, not an Infested Orokin ship.

Likewise, many times when I was doing an Eris mission against the Infested the cinematic showed a normal Corpus ship, not an infested one.

I also had a Corpus ship show up when I was doing an Infestation mission on a Grineer Asteroid, and also in a Grineer Galleon.

Basically those Corpus ships show up in all the wrong approach cinematics, especially when it comes to Infested missions.

Also, question: were these Syndicate briefing messages taken out intentionally or is their absence due to a bug?

Do the syndicate reps still send you messages when you do a mission for them? I remember Suda saying "what an interesting place" when I did her alerts, or Hexis guy said something about my journey taking me to that location. Did DE take that out? Why? I enjoyed those little messages.

Edited by LordPreda

I did 2 of the 3 Conclave challenges for today and did the third one partially, and now when I want to check my end-of-mission rep gain with the steel meridian (whose sigil I am wearing) I am STILL getting the Conclave challenge screen instead of the syndicates rep screen, even though I played a survival mission on Eris and I don't have the Conclave sigil equipped or anything.