The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting New And Veteran Tenno Who Are Looking For Support/guidance

(PSN)xWARMACH1N3x

Sovereign of Bane (SoB's) recruiting active daily players who want to get involved w everything Warframe. We're a supportive group that grinds it out with Quality over Quantity (QoQ) alliance. We are a mountain clan (300) who have been here since the beginning we were originally known as tag takers and have been a part of SE7EN S1NS alliance when they went 50 and 0 then retired, we were also part of V for Vendetta when they were fighting for the community battling high tax tyrants on dark sectors. We reinvented ourselves as Sovereign of Bane as we joined Quality over Quantity severing ties to the past and rebuilding ourselves in a new light. We're out to be the best and help players be their best and reach full potential with our guidance and support we promote a family oriented community w a great established foundation so join us and you can rest assured we are here to stay, this will be the last clan you'll ever need to join. Post here to reach us or find us on PS4 in Warframe just pm myself- xWARMACH1N3x

I will edit and add more leaders as we communicate to clan and get em up to speed as we are many and continue to grow our ranks.

Edited by (PS4)xWARMACH1N3x

Any active cool player wanting to join a real family of a clan? Well here it is.

][sob][sovereign of bane is full of helpfully awesome peeps from all over the globe. Hit us up, join the fun. The final stop clan, the only clan you will ever need, since I've joined it's been nothing but a blast. Made my warframe experience way more fun. SoB is family fun and number 1!!

Any active cool player wanting to join a real family of a clan? Well here it is.

][sob][sovereign of bane is full of helpfully awesome peeps from all over the globe. Hit us up, join the fun. The final stop clan, the only clan you will ever need, since I've joined it's been nothing but a blast. Made my warframe experience way more fun. SoB is family fun and number 1!!

Probably the best Mountain Clan around, active, experienced and serious Leadership, Kraken approved, keep it up SOB!

Thanks kraken you rock. ladies and gentlemen Ares knightmare ^^ always locking it down european based storm clan MR14+

now back to business all contacts are online now and awaiting expressions of interest now max 10 days inactivity and knowledgable helpful players hit us up

Thank you Kraken. Much appreciated bro. SOB is ready for any and all. From day 1 PS4 release this clan has constantly evolved with Warframe to become an international family. If its going on in Warframe than you can guarantee we know about it and are making adjustments/preparations for anything thats coming our way.

We have leaders in various time zones including USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, etc.

So if you want an end game clan than hit us up and we will get back to you AS SOON AS TENNO possible.