The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting New And Veteran Tenno Who Are Looking For Support/guidance

(PSN)xWARMACH1N3x

SoB Mountain clan 296 members strong now.. looking to finish off our roster with Highly Active, Clan focused players that are social, respectful and supportive.. i am online now! Accepting expressions of interest PM me and we can talk. look forward to hearing from you. ADZ

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85

Tee minus 8 hours and counting till U17 goes live... dont miss out on getting your spot in SoB limited Spots available dont delay.. leadership will be online  before and after update drops to ensure all you SObs get fair chance to join.. hit us up asap. look forward to hearing from you soon ADZ

balancing on the edge of capacity.. currently looking for active high ranked tenno with a mentoring streak to help bring our lower ranked players through the ranks with knowledge and guidance... Hit me up in game or on PSN if you feel you are the tenno for the job. 298/300 don't delay.

*Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement* 

looking for highly active, knowledgable players that are clan focused.. currently recruiting potential mentor style players to be helping out newer players to the game need to be mastery 8+.and show a minimum understanding of game mechanics and modding etc.. everything else can be taught in time.. look forward to hearing from  you soon 

ATTENTION All Tenno: Update 17 has recorded unprecedented activity and hype within the community and spots for  -SoB- Mountain Clan memberships are going quick and limited spots remain.

- We are currently Recruiting-

1. In-clan Mentors, so if your Mastery Rank 9+ have a passion for teaching and enjoy playing in a large social, highly active community group.. Contact via PSN to setup a interview. look forward to hearing from you soon :-)

online and awaiting expressions of interests. living the dream SoB style..  hit me up now limited spaces available if you think you are active and tough enough to be a SoB clan members hit me up on PSN only tonight look forward to hearing from you soon :-)

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85