The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting New And Veteran Tenno Who Are Looking For Support/guidance

(PSN)xWARMACH1N3x

Hello, I'm a fairly new warframe player (15+ hours of gameplay put in as of now), and I'd love a clan and some guidance. I'm mastery rank 2, close to being able to get 3. I have a max rank mag, and (average) rank 20 equipment and am in despite need of learning this game. Would it be possible for me to join?

(In game I'm sahire10, which I'm guessing might have been obvious, but if not, then that's now known. I don't imagine anymore information is needed)

Online now and ready to take it to the competition. i would also like to take this time and thank all my fellow SoBs who are making this thread one of the hottest recruiting threads on warframe. good work guys!!!

On a more serious note we are recruiting Higher ranked players at the moment to form a in-clan mentoring initiative.. so at the moment we cant take in any new players but don't despair we are hastly working at this problem and will be taking in potential badass -SoBs- in the near future.

thank you for your time and happy gaming to all my fellow tenno, See you on the relays

ADZ

When I first started warframe, I had no idea what I was doing. Beating map nodes, sure. But i wasn't even aware of mods and the ability to upgrade them. hadn't built anything in my foundry. I was completely lost. Then while doing a random mission with random players, one of them stood out and helped me. He didn't have to, but saw my interest in the game, and wanted to help me understand it better so I could get the most out of it. That player was from [sovereign of Bane] and after a couple times playing with him, he introduced me to the clan. That was about 4 months ago, and since then I've been a proud SoB since. They helped me and got me to where I am now, which is currently a support and mentor role in the clan! I support this clan very much and if you want to learn, or if you already are a knowledgeable warframe player and want to be a part of something much bigger, then get with our leadership today! 

Go to bed kraken you drunk bro...Your not in the clan an you claim they the best mountain clan? On what basis...No clan can claim they the best to be honest in ANY tier.

Serious leadership, veteran players, so active clan.. Thats enough to be cool on Warframe, plus SoB leaders dont go around spamming others recruitment threads (ill be pretty with you dont talking about that Mesa avatar)

Hello, I would like to join. I played warframe when it was still in beta on just steam, but stopped a while back. I've tried to play recently on my ps4, but am totally lost to all the new mechanics. I'm looking for a few people who can show me the ropes again, and maybe make some friends on the way. My psn account is Pot8oh, and i hope to hear from you.