Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login as of 1/18/13 patch, x64 system.

derelict

Couldn't login earlier, said my password was invalid, though it worked fine on the site to access my account and the forums/whatnot. Changed the password anyway, and then it logged in the launcher and started updating, but will stop when the progress bar is nearly complete, after downloading, and will never finish.

I have cleared the download cache, didn't fix the problem.

Running Win7 64bit, 8-core AMD processor, ATI graphics card. All drivers are up to date.

Also, your microtransaction model is still a joke. This game is in BETA. Why are you charging $30 USD for a single frame? In a beta game that's still very much a work in progress. With basically ONE copy-pasted level. No story involvement to speak of. $30 bucks for what amounts to access to 2 abilities. Seriously? Just kill it until the game goes live, or do you think it'll flop before it gets there, and you're here to milk what you can while the hype is good?

How long did you wait for the launcher to update? I thought that it got stuck nearly at the end as well, but it turns out that it was just either downloading or installing the content onto the machine.

As for microtransactions, the packs pretty much sell just platinum and other things are just there as an reward. However I do agree that the prices are a bit steep considering it's still in beta and there's not much of content worth spending your money on, but I have high hopes for the future of the game and that's the reason why I personally have purchased founder access.

Edited by TehBunneh

Get ccleaner, and run a scan of your registry, remove all the issues. Bet ya it'll fix it, worked on my brothers machine.

When my brother had this problem I copied my warframe folder onto his computer. Didn't do a thing, so I suspected a registry problem, and bingo.

Apparently now it has fixed itself. Left it up for 15 minutes earlier, nothing. But now, seems to have sorted itself out. Server side, as usual. Recommending registry cleaning for sorting out beta game issues is dangerous, by the way, since not all cleaners are safe to use based on which files the cleaner thinks are misplaced. Though, I do appreciate the feedback.