The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 13 Need A Clan

(PSN)Benny_Da_Gainiac

Usually I play Warframe by myslef, but lately it's been getting a little stale. That and it seems rather difficult to find a group for LoR otherwise. SO! Need a new clan. Preferably one with good membership base, high rank clan members, etc etc etc. I've been playing since the beginning so if you need a senior player who's been around for a bit, I'm your guy

I've been looking for a guy to run some missions with, as well as raids! Sadly, I only have 36 members in my clan with Ranks ranging from 1 to 11. I recently placed a Mastery rank 5+ requirement. My clan is Silent Planet, but I don't think my clan is the kind you're looking for. Recondite Tenno are one of the top moon clan in PS4 warframe. I'm good friends with their leader, RyanRFC12345. His clan has a Mastery rank 7+ requirement. He frequently runs raids (without me </3). Shoot him a PM. Tell him Panda sent you.

SOB is currently recruiting active players. We are a top ranked mountain clan with a lot of players active around the clock. Check leader boards anytime and you'll see us there. SOB ranked 1st in the recent False Profit Event. It's a good group. If you're interested send me a friend request, with a message referring to this post.