The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Held The Cure To The Grineer Degradation

Deshiel

No chance. Of course there are good people among the Grineer, but the majority of Grineer are more than happy to completely dominate all non Grineer, and they're pretty notoriously xenophobic as a whole. Of course Steel Merridian isn't as bad as the Grineer Empire at large, but that doesn't mean all their members are good people and wouldn't make the cure widespread.

I'd give it to them, the life they live is not life. It's slavery in a rotting corpse, at the very least I could allow them to stop rotting.

The cure would solve everything right?

Then they'd think, be intelligent (Not learned.) They could be people. Not a reused serial number and test tube.

Not my place to decide whether you live an agonizing existence with no purpose, or give you a chance to change that.

Sure i'd give it to them in exchange for Four Grakata.

Quadkata please.

Trikata primary.

Trikata secondary.

Quadkata melee; you hold two Grakata, one in each hand, with a second glued to each, and you turn every enemy you hit into a Grakata Prime, and the thing explodes dealing 1 Radiation damage across a 10,000M area, with a 100% proc chance to Radiation all enemies affected ( through walls ) for 300 seconds.

I'll sell to them for 1 million platinum and formas, catalyst, reactor, neurodes and neural sensors and tellurium 1000 each of them...or.......

>

>

>

>

I'll give it to the grineer for free if they give me tyl regor as my servant and read me stories with his sweet voice everyday before i go to sleep...

"I would give it to my kubrow" probably one of the deadliest answers in this thread. xD

Cure the Kavat. Bring back the glory days of the lost age - an age before the pretenders we know as the Orokin, when cats ruled the Origin System as is their right as supreme beings. And may they reign in purrpetuity.