The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Held The Cure To The Grineer Degradation

Deshiel

I'd give it to the Steel Meridian.  Either they can use it as a means of winning defectors over, or it will leak back into the Grineer, where no good scenario could come from them having it.  Either the serum will be kept from all but the most deserving Grineer, and there MIGHT be a breakdown of order within the ranks, or all Grineer will have it, and then the leaders will have to contend with Grineer that now have actual long lives to look forward to.  Y'know... things like retirement.  And when social security is all dried up, that little revolt can do nasty things to the political system.  And then there's another possibility in that they all get killed off too fast for that serum to matter.  Regardless of the result, with lack of need to replace rotted limbs with prosthetics, an someone somewhere is going to take a huge fiscal hit.

Tyr Regor was trying to not only cure teh degradation, but also enhance his soldiers.  If we're just handing them the degradation cure, then the least that would change is decay claiming a Grineer.  The most?  They're practically humans at that point...

You people realize after you give them the cure it's not like they will put a halt on there cloning process I think most of you seem to believe that they'll kick back, have a Grineer Get-Together and enjoy a drink or two (or erm... millionths upon... millionths...) afterwards, then leaving them open to all get slaughtered instantly.... Hmm that scenario sounds fairly similar, but I just can't put my finger on it

Oh and then we have those of you that think it's some damn magic potion that you can go ahead and gulp down.... yeah don't really see how a lil bit of potion can save an entire race of life forms.....

#theworldilivein

Edited by (PS4)iProdigy99

I'd make an appointment with Tyl Regor, Sargas Ruk, Vay Hek & the Twin Queens, unite them around a nice table with lots of good gastronomy, tell them about the cure, and proceed to drink it in front of them....

you're a monster... but yes, SO MUCH YEEEEEEES GET CLEM ON THE PHONE, HAVE HIM AND A MILLION GRAKATA HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAINS

Like others before me, I'd cure all the Grineer. Then if they asked why I did it, I would only have four answers for them.

1.) FOR SCIENCE!

2.) For the Lulz!

3.) Gotta get stronger enemies. Khorne does not take weak skulls for his skull throne, you know.

4.) For my Orky boyz out there, you can't have a proppa WAAAGH!!!! without 'umies to stomp! Gotta get stuck in and earn them shiny bitz and gear. I'm sure stronger Grineer make for better gear, and better gear makes for better choppas 'n shootaz! Besides, it would get boring fightin' the box heads (Corpus) and infesty gits without a good weapon that goes kaboom. You know who makes the loudest weapons in this game, Grineer.

I would hide it away. It's too valuable to destroy. But too dangerous to be given to anyone. And I wouldn't give it to lotus because I want to feel special too.

As for the cure itself. I don't think it'd be like an antidote that you inject into a decaying grineer and all is right the world. I would imagine it's actually just pieces of unbroken DNA samples and data on better, more refined cloning processes. Meaning the current generations will still be backwards cybernetic rejects. Only the newest generations that have been made with this new cure process will be healthy.