The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf People To Play With On A Semi-Regular Basis

Xenophyl

Heya, I was recently introduced to warframe by 2 friends and have come to enjoy playing it quite a lot. They however cant play as much as I can at the moment, and playing solo has become less fun, I have just been doing solo missions to unlock the other planets and alerts. So I thought it might be an idea to see if theres anyone that would be interested grouping up! Im GMT+2 but can make other times work and am mastery rank 4 at the moment.  Playing mostly trinity or volt, and looking into making other frames.

Edited by Xenophyl

Check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming on our website QuantumDawn.com. We have a full website and teamspeak thats on 24/7. One of the games we play is WF at the moment with 20 members in our clan, as I write this.  Dawn is mostly a US east coast clan (-5/-6 GMT) but have a few from other parts of the world that play with us.  Also we are a very welcoming group of guys that enjoy playing together and will work to get you the Warframes you want.  Join us anytime for questions or PM me here. 

Hello Xenophyl!

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining. We're a multi-gaming community with people from all over the world. We aim to help people like you join squads and play both casually and more seriously within CV. In the Warframe section, we have experienced players who are friendly and eager to help others improve and excel, as well as newer players who have benefited from the community environment. Everyone in the section are real good friends, and we're always happy to have a new voice!. There are requirements to CV, but these requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include: Minimum age of sixteen(16), Ability to communicate in English and Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone.

If you said yes to all of these, feel free to hop on our forums at http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/ and put in an application under the Warframe section :)

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards, CV_Melidas :)