The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯ The Common Noobs - Just A Casual Clan! ☯

TheCommonNoob

☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯

☯~If you're looking for a not so hardcore clan... we've got room for 10 more members!

☯~The only requirements are... ☯ Have fun! ☯ Be active!

☯~We're just a group of people that enjoy the game, and have fun with each other. Always friendly and squad up quite a bit. Tend to be very social, but you don't have to be!

☯~The dojo has its main functions up and running, and almost all of the research compete, but there's still more to add and I hope that you can be a part of that! (Don't be afraid to contribute just a little!)

☯~If you want to join, just leave a post or contact me in-game!

☯~I hope you Tenno each the best!

☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯

Edited by TheCommonNoob

Hey there, if there's a slot open and there's nobody else to fill it, I'd be glad and pretty honored to join your clan.

Alright, invite sent!

Are there any slots left? If there are may I join :3.

There are! I tried sending an invite, but it said you were already in another clan... D:

If there are any slots left, can I join?

Invite sent~!

i'd like to join too. Seeing how most clans around here come with all research already done, it would be nice to experience a growing clan.

Invite sent! I'm hope you enjoy the ride!

Hello Common!

I'd like to join as well. Like the one above me, I would like to experience growing a clan. I'll help build the dojo and will some squad play. 

It's okay if you don't.

- Kenial-Heart

Invited! I'm glad you want to experience a clan grow, I'm sure it'll be a fun ride!

Is there still an open slot?  I would like to join!

IGN "Jetsam"

I accidently declined the invite, if there's still room could you send it again? IGN "ArsenicAlpaca"

Um I accidentally deleted your invite can u send it again? If there's space

I'll send you all invites once I download this hotfix! :D

• 2 weeks later...