The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a quicker 'Play Now' button.

eelektrik

Currently, when you select a mission while set in Online mode it starts with Finding Squad before eventually switching over to Waiting for Players if it does not find a game for you to join. The problem is the Play Now button does not appear until it is past the Finding Squad stage and is at Waiting for Players. I would like to see the Play Now button show up immediatly for a few reasons.

1. Lately I have been having it get stuck on finding squad no matter what planet I go to, even when no one is there, never giving me the option to click play now and thus being unable to play unless I switch to solo.

2. Sometimes there are already groups on a planet and you actually don't want to join them but start your own. For instance boss missions where you don't know going in whether the boss will even be alive when you join. There are even times where I have joined a mission and spawned in the evacuation room and it was over.

3. Some people simply prefer being the host, but still want the option of other players joining them.

I've had this dilemma as well and sympathize. I agree completely. I generally like to start right away, but still want to have the option of people joining my game.

I would really like to see the Play Now button immediately available, or at least a separate option for "Join Online" and "Host Online" or some such.