The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bloodied Few Recruiting

ryconn

The clan has fallen into dis-repair as of late and I a humble elder wish to resurect this old gem of a clan so the run down of the clan is as follows.

The clan has one of all vital rooms with some added extras all Halls built and a good portion of the clan tech is finshed!

Sadly as I have indicated to the clan has 4 active meber yeah I counted over the space of a month :L so I wish to recruit active members your mastery rank doesn't matter, as long as you can contribute or simply be there we shall be satisfyed!

To expand on what is in the dojo we have the duel room all clan halls all labs (of course we do) the parkor room with two of the decorative rooms on the upper level.The clan itself has two level the lower level contains the functional rooms and the upper level contains all the decorative rooms and the majority of the clan halls.

If you wish to join message me (IGN:ryconn) in game I may come back and check so if you wish to be recruited through the fourms expect a delay as I am rather forgetful so post your in game name. I beg of you to active.