[DE]Glen

The Casual Carousel

Good stream today, even if it wasn't quite what I had planned; I'm pretty sure we fixed both leaks at the same time!  Thanks for hanging out -- it's pretty amazing how many people find Bombards vs Nullifiers entertaining to watch!

For tomorrow's agenda I must remember to take "do work on stream" and replace it with "show feet" so you vote for something else!

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

AXI N3 or Death twitch.tv/DE_BadHorse

All morning I was trying to get a group for this in Recruiting. Now when I'm about to clock in for work...

:clem:

GL, HF.

Edited by DaftMeat

12 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

How do i get in on this?

Glen typically streams on the weekends. He'll post here when he's about to start, and will include a link to the stream as well.

He'll do giveaways at ~50+ people watching, so the more the merrier.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Double stream today; from now for about 2 hours and then an hour break for lunch and another 2 hours in the usual time slot. We'll be giving away Forma for this double-XP weekend so come hang out with us! Twitch.tv/DE_BadHorse

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sunday Stream twitch.tv/DE_BadHorse MR23 Test, Kuva and maybe a JV?

Good luck with the JV.  Last phase is bugged to all hell.  But doable with a very good squad.

1 minute ago, pooptaco said:

Good luck with the JV.  Last phase is bugged to all hell.  But doable with a very good squad.

They fixed the no AW bug in stage 3 .in the recent hotfix, I'd say it's pretty playable now 

Just now, GinKenshin said:

They fixed the no AW bug in stage 3 .in the recent hotfix, I'd say it's pretty playable now 

I played it literally 13 hours ago.  Have fun walking around in space.

1 minute ago, pooptaco said:

I played it literally 13 hours ago.  Have fun walking around in space.

Welp, so much for fix. Though it's really fun and easy to play around it. I do the soccer part on my team too. Just enter Jordas, crash your face off until you get out and you have an AW again! :D 

31 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

"Crash your face off" with what WAR#? We didn't crash at all in our run.

pBAJbHt.gif

I think he means collide with every wall at every available opportunity. AKA "How do I fly? Where's the autopilot? Which way is up?"

Edit: Remember, colliding into walls drains your shields faster. At 0 shields, you're ejected back outside, where you can go back to playing soccer.

Edited by DeltaPhantom
  • Upvote 1