Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Casual Carousel

[DE]Glen

Some topics that I came across while playing, and would like to have you testing it for us in streams, if possible:

• Vulklok and Fired Up - Does this Mod work with Vulklok? If so, what are the Overheat Time and the Cooldown time on it?
  • Deconstructor and Fired Up - It seems that Fired Up benefits Deconstructor, but in a strange way, as the wiki states: When used with Deconstructor this mod increases the displayed total heat damage by 60% instead. It is unknown if this is a specific bonus only for this weapon, or if it is how this mod works; increasing the heat damage over time. If the latter is true, weapons that do not utilize heat damage will not benefit from the mod. Was it supposed to work like that? If so, why it only benefits heat damage?
  • Condition Overload - Does it work when an enemy is affected by Corrosive procs (when they appear with a green fx)? If not, why?
  • Sentinels - Why does sentinels have 'Energy' in the Arsenal stats? Does that affect in something, or at the ratio it can use its Precepts? Does Energy Siphon or Zenurik works on it?
Edited by .XJ-9.

Questions answered on stream today:

"What exactly is the percentage chance of Frost's Passive Cryogenic?"

- 10% (I updated Wikia) and it stacks with Retribution etc (in the Simulacrum I got an electrified frozen butcher).

"Condition Overload - Does it work when an enemy is affected by Corrosive procs?"

- Yes; I didn't expect it to but a viewer suggested this was fixed in a somewhat recent hotfix.

Good questions! These sorts of trivia are fun to figure out!

4 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Questions answered on stream today:

"What exactly is the percentage chance of Frost's Passive Cryogenic?"

- 10% (I updated Wikia) and it stacks with Retribution etc (in the Simulacrum I got an electrified frozen butcher).

"Condition Overload - Does it work when an enemy is affected by Corrosive procs?"

- Yes; I didn't expect it to but a viewer suggested this was fixed in a somewhat recent hotfix.

Good to know!

8 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

I can also confirm that Impact works too, even if Impact theoretically has no duration. Bug?

18 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

So, the change of Corrosive procs' FX and icon lingering forever (since U20) was an intended change and this interaction in relation to it is as well? I ask because it wasn't listed anywhere (to my knowledge) and there was a lot of sketchy stuff going on at that time regarding procs in general.

As for:

9 hours ago, TonnoTuna said:

I can also confirm that Impact works too, even if Impact theoretically has no duration. Bug?

I'd be interested in that as well; Corrosive at least "stays" on enemies in the form of lost armour while Impact doesn't really do anything after its initial effect (naturally, no lingering FX or proc icon either).

Thanks in advance for the insight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question for reverse engineering stream: does a companion's Link Armor work with Oberon's Iron Renewal? IE: Iron Renewal gives me 200 armor, does my cat get 200 armor from Renewal and then another 220 armor from 110% Link Armor mod?