[DE]Glen

The Casual Carousel

How can I join the fray?

I'd join the question and add this: do you invite "casuals" in your teams? ^^'

Going live in a few minutes (details in first post). Hoping to do more Survival review today, do some vault runs, and put some scratches on my new Mesa!

We didn't get Transient Fortutude so I'll be back tomorrow: same horse-time, same horse-channel! Thank you to everyone who hung out on stream and put up with Debby Downers!

• Upvote 1

between knowing that you're not entertained by it and how long it droned on today, i'll be less... tolerant to the same crap tommorow.

• Upvote 1

I just don't think Glen is being casual enough (:p). If I manage to join tomorrow, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, Carrier will come.

• Upvote 4

I just don't think Glen is being casual enough (:p). If I manage to join tomorrow, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, Carrier will come.

As long as it's a pink Rhino Prime with the Limbo agile stance

• Upvote 2

Whaaaaaat I never knew the mighty Glen play with us Mortals! (Joking)

How can I help with this project your working on? I dint know this was happening... :(

As long as it's a pink Rhino Prime with the Limbo agile stance

And I'm like, why not go as casual AND hipster - Telos Boltor, Rhino and Chesa...

And I'm like, why not go as casual AND hipster - Telos Boltor, Rhino and Chesa...

Or go as Uber noob loadout: Rhino prime (or excal prime) Braton prime, Lex prime, prisma skana and a kubrow

Another few maps crossed off the Survival review; I updated the image in the first post: we're done 19 out of 33 survival nodes now. Thanks for the help this weekend!

It was interesting that we did a 40m infested survival run with no life support problems and someone did point out that boilers & brood mothers were absent -- I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a boiler-baby drop personal life support?

• Upvote 2

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a boiler-baby drop personal life support?

As far as I've seen, they don't drop anything, at all. Not even ammo.

• Upvote 3