[DE]Glen

The Casual Carousel

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a boiler-baby drop personal life support?

As many 40 minute solo derelict survivals I did, I never dropped to my knowledge any from those, I don't think they do drop life support...

• Upvote 1

Another few maps crossed off the Survival review; I updated the image in the first post: we're done 19 out of 33 survival nodes now. Thanks for the help this weekend!

It was interesting that we did a 40m infested survival run with no life support problems and someone did point out that boilers & brood mothers were absent -- I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a boiler-baby drop personal life support?

Hey!  Dang, I missed today's stream.  I saw it pop up up my twitch alerts, but I was preoccupied with family stuff.

If you are going to be doing it next weekend etc, I will try to be there!  I've really enjoy hanging out in there, you all are hilarious!

I haven't really payed much attention before to whether or not a boiler baby has dropped PLS - I will definitely let you know what I observe over the next few days!

Thank you to everyone who came by today -- we had a great stream and crossed another 4 missions off of the Survival review list (I updated the image in the first post). Hopefully we'll see you all next weekend!

Oh man, I knew about Glen did streams, but j only just saw/realised the community has a chance to join in! :0 I would love to play aswell, supporting players in high level Survival runs as my Trinity is one of my favourite past times in Warframe...I'm just always working. ;__;

Haha, I think your main post needs a tiny bit of an update between still saying Raidcall and no panel updates since last stream. :P

Haha, I think your main post needs a tiny bit of an update between still saying Raidcall and no panel updates since last stream. :P

Ty for reminding me -- fixed and fixed. 7 nodes to go!

• Upvote 1

Ok going to stream for real now -- let's see if we can knock a few more nodes off of the list!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for another productive afternoon -- we got three more crossed off the list -- only 4 to go! Hopefully I can play tomorrow and we can finish it off!